17

YOURS POV-

Coming back to my own cabinet, I changed my uniform into normal wears. Took the medicine and jumped on the bed to make notes. Although, my body was really very sore and tired, I still have to do it cause I really wants to write about him, Captain.

"Hm, what to write?"
I was thinking my best, to decide from where to start and finally end up making it.

"Why did I went unconscious. I wanted to see him, carrying me in his arms, my god, that's so romantic. But, shit I missed it. Next time, I want him to carry me, when I'm fully awake. Ofcourse, I wished to see his facial features more closely. Want to feel, how it feels to be in his arms and he's carrying me, like I'm his lover."
God damn, I'm so much imaginary hoe, shut up and sleep, I've to wake-up early too.

Grabbing my sheets, I went in and closed my eyes to sleep.

Captain Kim, Kim Namjoon, Namjoon, Nam, Joon, Joonie, Daddy!

That's what all going in my head right now. My adrenaline rushing with the speed of horses. Wait, am I needy?

No, cause it's been a while, I didn't watch some adult stuff. There is no internet, so I can't even watch any erotic content.

Yah, I had put my vibrator while packing my bag, yes, I did. I throw the blanket from me and checked for my bag. Yes, it is there. Thank god, I brought it here or else I would I've survived. Let's have some fun.

I can't help but his face coming in my mind. His extremely sexy body, those thick legs, I believe what else would be thick, long and huge!

I wanna spread my legs for him.

"Ahh, hmm."
Circling the vibrator on its suitable place, feeling that sensation over my body. Biting my lips, to not to scream his name.

Yet, have a guts to have intense round with him.

"Fuck, I'm coming."
I closed my eyes, breath hitched. Sweaty face and neck and my chest going up and down. My cum flowing out, it's been along I did masturbation. I was controlling myself but not when this hot dilf is constantly messing around me.

"That was so good."
I watched my vibrator, getting wet from my releases.

"How I wish this forbidden desire."
I was thinking about us in bed. After mini masturbating, it's so satisfying that, I can sleep well now.

A/N-
Stupid her, don't even know that he did hold her hands!

Please Vote.