I Love You Too (Split x Bive)

“So it's a yes?”

“Y-yeah. I guess so!..”

Bive started to shake with anticipation, remembering what Split asked her. A date. Split asked for Bive to go on a date with her. Bive sat on the floor while thinking to herself.

If I go on that high class outing with Split, I can get free food. But what if the stupid government is watching us?? Oh gosh, it'll be so terrible!!

A buzz came from Bive’s pocket. She picked up her ifone and saw that Split messaged her.

S: I'm coming to Ur house to pick you up.

B: k

She sprang up and began searching through her closet. There has got to be a good looking outfit somewhere!! She started rummaging deep into the closet just to find that one outfit that will wow Split, impressing her.

Bive took out a red dress. It was pretty okay. Bive placed it on and wore a red accessory to match with her dress. It was a flower, but it still bugged Bive a bit since she didn't really trust it. But impressing Split was Bive’s biggest motive for today. She looked at the mirror, checking herself for any abnormalities about her. She had to make herself PERFECT!! Bive adjusted her flower to the left, and then to the right, and to the left again. This process kept repeating as Bive tried to find the perfect position for the flower to be in. The phone suddenly started ringing, making Bive jump before picking it up.

 The phone suddenly started ringing, making Bive jump before picking it up

(How she looked btw)

“Hey Bive, I'm at your front door right now. Come outside!! I want to see you!”

Hearing Split through the phone made Bive feel tingly in a way, but she didn't know what it was. She took her tote bag full of papers and other stuff and sprinted down the stairs. She flung the door open to see Split standing at the door with flowers in her hands.

“Hey Bive. You look beautiful,” Split complimented Bive, making her glow red from embarrassment. She took the bouquet of flowers and some petals fell on her. Brushing it off, she followed Split to a fancy restaurant where they will be having lunch. While walking there and talking, Split kept trying to hold Bive’s hand, but Bive kept on moving it, which made it hard for Split to do so. She felt irritated at herself for some reason…

“We're here.” Split said as she held the door open for Bive to get in first, followed by her. They found a seat and sat down together. Split decided to order first so she called the waiter in after they both looked through the menu.

“What would you like?” The waiter asked politely.

“I would like a salad with a drink, which is  iced lemon tea please.” Split answered. They both turned to Bive, waiting for her to say out her order as well.

“I…Water. I want water. PLAIN water. Not iced or hot, at room temperature.” Bive finally said. Split looked at Bive all confused and the waiter gave a look of confusion as well. That was oddly specific.

“Ok.. Alright, enjoy your stay!” The waiter said before leaving them alone. Bive could feel Split’s eyes on her, making her tremble a bit. Bive looked at the rose placed in a glass on the side of the table. It made her all the more anxious about the government and the spies.

“Hey Bive, you okay?” Split asked, making Bive snap out of her thoughts.

“I'm fine.” Bive said, eyes darting around the room, looking for anyone or anything that looks suspicious. Split already got used to Bive doing this kind of thing, but during their date? Seriously? However, Split was pretty patient with Bive. She tried to start a conversation with her.

“How was your day, Bive?”

“huh? oh. I guess I did some..stuff. Like…” Bive drifted off as she was concentrating on looking out for abnormalities. Split heaved a sigh of dismay. She had to keep trying till she got her attention.

“Bive, what did you gather from your information about..the elevator today?”

“I didn't enter it today.”

“Oh. Then uhm.. What do you like doing?”

“Idk”

“Okay then uhm… what is your favourite colour..?”

“Purplish-green.”

“What..? Is that even a thing?”

Bive didn't reply to Split after that. Split noticed that Bive was trembling a bit. She placed her hand over hers, but Bive retracted it back. Damn. Split brought her hand back and sat there watching Bive watching other people. Their eyes didn't even meet once. There was this awkward silence between them. It almost made Split want to leave.

“Here's your food, have a nice day!” The waiter brought them their food and left. Split took her bowl of salad and started to eat it slowly. Bive picked the water up with a shaking hand and took a sip of it before slamming it back down onto the table.

Split ate all of the salad and just looked at Bive. It was quite boring. She thought it was time to bring it up.

“Hey Bive, what are you looking at?”

“Spies. They're surely going to get us if I stop looking at them. I'm trying to protect us right now!”

“Well, you protecting us is getting kind of awkward.”

“Split, I'm doing this for our safety!”

“Okay so if I just leave they won't follow me right? So I'm going to do that right now!” Split stood up and prepared to leave, but Bive held her by the wrist to prevent her from leaving. Split tried yanking her hand back but she didn't want to hurt Bive, so she just tried to retract it back again. However she could not because Bive was still holding her. Split gave her a glare, even though she didn't mean it.

“NO! DON'T GOO!!” Bive exclaimed, slightly shaking.

“Why not?”

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!” Bive exclaimed it louder this time, shaking more violently. This made Split’s heart flutter internally. Split placed a hand over Bive's hand to try and calm her down.

“Alright then.. Come here.” Split said before pulling Bive into a kiss. They broke apart after for a few seconds, but Split really enjoyed that. She could say the same for Bive too as she was smiling anxiously after the kiss. Split let out a light chuckle before sitting back down.

After all that, Split brought Bive back home again and they waved each other goodbye. Split gave Bive a peck on the cheek before rushing off to her home too. Bive kept the bouquet of flowers in a vase.

Buzz

Bive took out her ifone to see what Split sent her this time.

Split: I love you too <3

( Sorry 4 short chapter becuz I didn't know the plot )