Moved away (Partybeetle)

(This series is all based off a tiktok series. Yeah that's right, there's gonna be sequels of this)

Pest took out his basket. He inhaled and exhaled deeply. He was about to go flower picking. Just for Poob. It was more of a “thanks for being there for me” type of thing rather than an “I love you”. Well what was Pest thanking Poob for exactly? Well, he wanted to thank him for…being his friend, in a way. Although Pest really never thought of him as one, it was still meant to be done because Pest assumed Poob saw HIM as a friend, which will make him happy when picking the flowers. He heaved a sigh before opening his door to exit out of his house. He then slammed the door behind himself.

He was at the ‘Regarden’, which was a garden. He was going to pick some of Poob's favourite flowers, and hopefully he likes them. He started going to a bush and observed the flowers. Tere were some that were freshly opened, some that have been pollinated, some that are on the verge of death, and Pest could see it. He obviously didn't want to get the flowers that are close to death, since he hoped that their friendship would be long lasting. But why was he putting so much effort into picking those flowers though? Poob could literally accept anything that came from Pest, so why care? Pest honestly did not know now that he thought about it. It was probably because he was…

Pest really did not want to think that far. He scoffed before proceeding to continue picking the flowers. It's not like the condition of the flower matters anyway, it'll die after being plucked. 

As Pest was daydreaming about stuff, he could hear muffled talking sounds coming from behind him. Pest turned around to see Wallter and Mark happily eating with each other while having a picnic. Imagine if he and Poob were them… Maybe he could ask Poob? Pest started to turn red from that thought but brushed it off. He had better things to do…

He picked up his freshly picked flowers and started to head towards Poob's house. He hoped that Poob will like it. Oh who was he kidding, of course he would!! 

As he reached Poobs front door, he was about to knock but… He could see a note on the door. Pest snatched it from the door and started to read it.

“Poob's moved houses, so he's not here! :( If you're looking for him, idk either because he didn't tell us.” Upon seeing this, Pest growled before crumpling the paper. Moved houses? Yeah right… This must be one of Poob's tricks again. Trying to play with his feelings, huh? Before Pest could do anything, a buzz vibrated through his pocket. He took the ifone out in a fit of anger, and the message was from none other than Poob.

“Hey Pest, uh I just moved away!! I'm taking a break from this town because not only do I think I'm causing a disturbance, I also think I've been troubling you… you've been really angry recently and I just thought that it was because of me. Because you kept growling more than usual and constantly pushing people away more often. I just didn't want you to be affected by whatevers makes you like that and I'm sorry if I did you any harm. I didn't mean any of it…And I'll…miss you, and I hope you do too...” 

Pest stared at his screen in absolute distress and horror. Poob left the town because he thought he was disturbing Pest? There's no way… Couldn't they just talk it out like usual?? Why did he have to leave so early?? WHY DID HE HAVE TO SAY HE'LL MISS HIM, EVEN THOUGH HATS CLEARLY NOT TRUE!! Pest started to get irritated and annoyed by the emotions he was facing. Pest decided to reply him.

"Why though? Why not just talk it out with me PERSONALLY? Did you seriously think that I was 'mad' because of you? If that was one of the reasons you moved out, I don't know what to say..." Pest clicked the send button without hesitation. And almost immediately, Poob responded back..

"Well...I just thought that maybe you'll be happier with me gone.."

"Seriously? What's this childish way of thinking? You KNOW that it isn't true!!"

"Are you okay? You're a bit odd today in your texting..."

"Really? What's with YOU these days?? This is so abnormal... Why not talk it out like usual?? I've always forgave you for the things you did, and you seriously think I would kill you if you came to talk to me again?"

"YES YOU WILL. You've done it to me MULTIPLE times. SO MANY TIMES IN FACT, that I'm afraid to talk to you anymore. BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU TALK TO ME AND TREAT ME!! That's SURELY a sign!!"

"...well, if you did know me, ive always been like this."

"And I don't like it."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner then?"

"BECAUSE YOU WOULDVE HATED IT. YOU WOULDVE LEFT ME ALONE FOR A WHILE AND JUST... ABANDONED ME BECAUSE OF YOUR SELF ESTEEM AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!"

"oh so you NEED to depend on ME for EVERYTHING?"

"NO!! I JUST NEEDED YOU TO BE THERE WHEN I FELT THE LOWEST, BUT YOU WEREN'T. AND I WAS TOO SCARED TO TELL YOU, BECAUSE YOU KEPT ON JUDGING AND JUDGING AND JUDGING!!!1!"

"...I get it. You wanted my attention, but I never gave it to you, didn't I?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's a bit of a pathetic reason to leave the town, don't you think?"

"... Is this how you comfort people?"

"Not really..."

"Good. Because I don't want to see anyone getting hurt by you again."

With that, Pest put his phone away. He did not want to deal with that bastard any longer...

“Miss you? Pft yeah right…as if…” Pest muttered under his breath. He placed the basket of flowers on the floor before storming down the stairs.

“I hope you do too…”