Screw him(Part 2 of Be Mean to me)

Requested by: 

"I always knew you felt that way about me, but I didn't want to accept it, so I kept trying. I kept on pushing, h-hoping that I could prove myself wrong..."

"You can yell at me, scream till your throat hurts, put a bullet through my chest, but I will always love you no matter wut..."

"I can't believe that I was stupid enough to b-believe that I knew you..."

Poob's voice rang loudly in Pest's mind like church bells. He was getting tired of hearing these words over and over again in his mind every single day. He was getting more damn annoying. Pest would kill himself just for these thoughts to stop. That feeling was stuck in him. The feeling of guilt and sorrow. Those pathetic feelings. Pest bared his teeth as he walked down an alleyway to head to this new shop ro hopefully steal a diamond ring. Pest walked faster as he clenched his fist, ready to fight someone.

You should've helped him back there.

You should've checked on him.

You should've brought him along to the train instead of leaving him alone.

You should've comforted him.

You should apologise.

"0UCH!! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING, Y0U ZEEBL0iNG!!" Gnarpy snapped at Pest after Pest bumped into him while he was processing his thoughts. The closed-in area had no sight of any other people around, and it was quite suspicious that Gnarpy was walking around this area. Pest shot him an enraged glare.

"Y0U DARE L00K AT ME LIKE THAT? Y0U L00KING F0R A FIGHT OR ZOMETHING?" Gnarpy growled. Pest's eyes narrowed. Engulfed with the rage that he was currently feeling, he tackled Gnarpy, taking out his feelings on the alien. Anger was taking control of his actions.

"Eat my fist, you fucking scumbag." Pest muttered before throwing punches. Gnarly blocked it. Xe slid down and aimed for Pest's leg, knocking him down. While Pest tried to recollect himself on the ground, Gnarpy raised xey leg and kicked Pest in the stomach, causing him to cough out loud. Xe were showing no mercy at all. Xey started to do it repeatedly. Pest had enough. He grabbed xe leg and pulled it towards him, making xe trip and fall. Pest tried standing up while clutching his stomach. He raised her fist and slammed it on the floor. Gnarpy did a gymnastic stunt and landed perfectly all in an attempt to dodge Pest. He clenched his fists in annoyance as he tried to land punches but failed as the alien kept doing acrobatic stunts like backflips and cartwheels. It was as if xey were taunting Chanelle, making fun of him for being slow and weak. He had to throw them off guard. He tried to punch xem, but xey dodged. Knowing that xey would do this, Pest quickly threw another punch. Xey kind of dodged it, but he managed to hit Gnarpy's leg. Pest was panting from exhaustion as Gnarpy laughed at Pest.

"ZHAHAHAHA!! FEELING TIRED ALREADY? Y0U'RE PATHETIC!! ZHAHAHAHA!!!" Gnarpy exclaimed, making Pest feel even more enraged...Pest tackled Gnarpy while xey were distracted. Then, he used his antlers to stab Gnarpy, making xem yelp in pain. Pest took this opportunity to land a punch. He lifted his clenched fist, then everything went dark...

***********

"Pest... These injuries are very bad. You have bruises, cuts and more!" Dr Retro said, with a tinge of concern. Pest rolled his eyes and looked the opposite direction, facing away as Dr Retro used her laser eyes to seal the cuts. Pest winced in pain as the laser got into contact with his cut. (The reason why DrRETRO isn't meowing is because only the players will hear them).

"What got you in such a situation that ended you up like this?" Dr Retro asked once she finished everything. Pest didn't really want to answer. He sat in silence as Dr Retro waited for a response. Pest stood up and walked away. Dr Retro did not chase after him, however, knowing he did not like to interact with anyone.

**************

As he started to head home, he encountered a familiar face, Infected. Once he saw him, he waved to him enthusiastically. Pest did not want to talk to him. He always pissed him off. He tried to ignore Infected, but Infected paid no mind to this and still went up to him anyway.

"WA55UP!!" Infected punched Pest lightly, to which he growled. Pest wanted to dash away, but then he hesitated. Maybe having a conversation with him would calm himself down? He sighed.

"What."

"Just want3d to say h1!! But, 1 not1c3d th4t y0u s33m str3ssed 0ut 0r som3th1ng, s0 ju5t check1ng, wh4t happened?" Infected asked, reminding Pest of that horrible thought yet again. Pest walked to the nearest seat and sat down, followed by Infected. Pest wanted to stay silent, but remembered why he was even talking to this scumbag. To calm down. Pest inhaled sharply. [a lot of dialouges ahead]

"Yesterday, I got into an argument with Poob and he cried. And I feel bad. But I don't want to apologise, but he's the only one who seemed like he enjoyed being around me. So I don't know what to do..''

"Uh huh... So the reason why you're talking to me is because you feel like this?"

"I guess. You're...Uh..."

"?"

"Anyway, I was hoping you know what I should do."

"Ok4y, s0 in 0rd3r 4 m3 2 und3rstand furth3r, what did you say to th3m?"

"I told him to fuck off and I told him how much I hated him and he told me he will..." Pest hesitated yet again. "He told me that he will still love me anyway..."

"0h!! 1 underst4nd!"

"Do you though?"

"N0, but 1'm try1ng!!!11!1"

"4nyw4y, 1 think th4t you sh0uld t4ke s0me t1me bef0re ap0l0gizing!1"

"I don't want to say sorry to that annoying prick."

"Ah, screw him then!1"

"What..?"

"L1ke, screw him, he's terrible!1:P"

"Oh."

"Yeah, y0u sh0uld totally ap0logise to h1m though."

"I already told you, I don't want to."

"Y0u w1ll have to eventually."

Pest started to boil with rage. Was this guy deaf or something??? Pest's temper ends up getting in the way of the "calming down" part and he gets frustrated with what's being told to him.

"UGH!!! I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO!!!!'

"W0ah th3r3, n0 n33d t0 y3ll!"

"WELL, I CLEARLY HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HEAR WHAT I TOLD YOU. I. DON'T. WANT. TO. FUCKING. APOLOGIZE!!!" Pest started to lash out on Infected, making Infected feel fear in his heart. Pest took out his claws and jumped on Infected.

"F#CK!!11!! G-G3T OFF M3!!" Infected exclaimed. His eyes widened as Pest raised his claws.

Slash

The sound of slashing was deafening as Pest continued to claw him. Infected was too stunned to fight back. Pest proceeded to throw a punch, this time it was with full force. He could hear Infected's cry of pain as his nose bled. Pest felt...relieved after doing that. That shit deserved it. Now he has more of a reason to go to the hospital to check on him now. Pest got off of an unconsious Infected and walked away like nothing happened. He wiped the blood stain on his shirt.

Pathetic.

(pretty short because :3)

(apple fritters part 2 coming soon)