Unwilling to let go [partybeetle]

shitpost

[Requested by a lot of you saying “PARTYBEETLE FLUFF PLEEASE!!” ]

Pest was hesitating to send the specially baked apple pie to Poob. He wanted to give it to say thanks to him for helping him with his pantry when it caught on fire. He grabbed it and decided to go to Poob’s apartment.

Pest knocked on his door. Poob slammed the door opened. Without saying anything, Pest handed him the apple pie.

A smile was plastered on Poob’s face. He took the box of apple pie and looked at Pest.

“R these 4 me?” Poob asked as he continued to inspect the box. Pest crossed his arms.

“You think?” Pest snapped. Poob paid no attention to the tone Pest was using. Instead he placed the box down and leaped into Pest’s arms, bringing him into a hug. Startled, Pest took a step back. Pest almost couldn’t breathe with how tight Poob was clinging onto him. Pest sighed before picking Poob up. He tried to make Poob break contact with his body, but Poob wouldn’t let go.

“あなたはガムのようです...” Pest muttered before trying yet again. Pest was using a great amount of force at that moment, but eventually stopped in worry of hurting Poob. Pest just remained standing.

—---------------

“Are you done yet?”

“NO!!!!1!” Poob held on tighter.

“Argh…”

[Be prepared for the next Partybeetle story…Because you’re not gonna like it…]