divorce cured (wallmark and partybeetle)

(This chapter finna be short and boring asf cuz it's mostly dialogue and has no plot)

Poob heaved a sigh as he looked at Mark and Wallter, both arms crossed. Nothing was working... Both of them were glaring at each other, and they have only been in this room for 2 minutes. Poob initially wanted to get Mark and Wallter to get along again since they were really bothering people in the elevator when they argued. Poob wanted to 'cure' their hatred for each other...somehow. Wallter shot Poob a glare.

"So, when are we going to start? I can't bear standing next to this ABOMINATION of a living thing." Wallter said as he held his chin high.

"You shut your mouth!" Mark said as he shot a threatening glare at Wallter.

"Alright guys...Calm down!!" Poob exclaimed. He should've done his research before doing this. Wallter and Mark were shifting further from each other as Poob tried to think of something to do. Wut do adults like doing? Think, think!! Poob exclaimed internally.

"OMGEE! WE CAN PLAY UNO!!" Poob's eyes sparkled with excitement. Wallter heaved a sigh.

"I guess we could do that." Wallter muttered. He then sat down and Mark sat beside him. Poob took out his Uno cards from his pocket (always prepared) and started to set up.

"Okay. So we're going to have FUN! No arguments, okay?" Poob said as he gave out the cards to all of them. Wallter scoffed, not letting any other comments leave his mouth.

"Fine. Whatever." Mark muttered silently. Poob nodded with satisfaction. Then they started playing Uno.

********

While playing, there was a buzzing sound coming from Poob's pocket. He took his ifone out and noticed that Pest texted him. Curious on why Pest texted him, he excused himself to the bathroom to see what Pest said.

Pest: where are you?

Poob: At the big space. Why?

Pest: I was just wondering since you're not at the subway station like you would usually be.

Poob: ohh!! Well, I'm trying to make Wallter and Mark get along again!!

Pest: The divorced husbands?

Poob: ya!!

Pest: well good luck with that. I'm gonna go over to where you are right now.

Poob: Huh?? why??

Poob got left on read. He was disappointed that his question wasn't answered. Whatever. Poob exited out of the bathroom and noticed that Wallter and Mark were playing the game just fine. No arguments were made. Poob was shocked since he expected them to argue or some sort.

Ding!

The elevator door opened and what greeted Poob was Pest, standing there. Pest walked out of the elevator slowly and walked towards Poob. Mark cowarded as he saw Pest give him that judgemental look. Wallter noticed and he started to get protective.

"Urm... this is Pest, guys!! He's here for...something!! That's for sure!!"

"Why is he here?" Wallter asked with a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah. What are you doing here, Pest?" Poob asked genuinely. Pest crossed his arms.

"To watch after Poob." Pest growled softly.

"Huh? Sorry Pest, but I couldn't quite catch that!" Poob plastered an awkward smile as Pest rolled his eyes.

"I'm here to look after Poob." Pest said, finally loud enough for everyone to hear. Wallter started to question his intentions.

"Why? Poob is not a kid." Wallter said.

"Well, he acts like one." Pest stated.

"Hey!!"

"Well... what are you going to do then?"

"Observe yourself, Bigfoot." Pest muttered. Wallter's jaw hung open with shock, feeling offended. Mark couldn't help but let out a light chuckle upon hearing that insulting name. Poob tried to break them apart.

"Okay guys... Pest, follow me. Wallter and Mark, you can continue playing Uno or you can go do something else. Come on, Pest." Poob said before dragging Pest by the hand, making Pest stumble a bit before regaining himself. Wallter and Mark stared at each other intensely.

"So..what do you want to do now..?"

"I don't know..."

**************

"Pest. You seriously did not need to come here! I can handle them myself!"

"I'm not here to handle them. I'm here to handle you."

"And what for? I dun think I'm gonna be injured or anything!"

"But you're never too sure. I'm just here to watch. I got nothing to do anyway. So while I'm watching you-...them. When I'm watching them, I'll look after you in the meantime."

"You really did not have to come here. I dun think they like you because you tried stealing Wallter's wedding ring while he was sleeping. So you can't do anything but watch, so it's gonna be very boring!! And I dun want you to be bored!! So you can either leave or sit down and do nothing."

"I'm staying."

"Nuh uh!!"

"...頑固"

"Hey! You know I can't understand that language!!"

"Just let me stay."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"...wutever." Poob finally gave in. He exited the room and went back to Wallter and Mark. Pest followed along, walking a tad bit slower. From a distance, Poob could hear happy exclaims from Wallter, which was very rare to hear. He was always not the type to be...happy.

"Hahahaha!! You look fabulous, dear!" Poob and Pest could hear Wallter exclaim those words. Curious, Poob quickened up his pace and when he finally reached there, he saw Wallter laughing as he placed a flower on Mark's hat. Poob was holding back his laughter as he saw what Wallter did to Mark.

"OMGIEEE!! MARK IS SUCH A PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS!!" Poob exclaimed excitedly. Mark groaned in embarrassment. Wallter was chuckling away.

"Why thank you, I did the make up myself." Wallter said proudly. He looked at Mark, who gave him a glare. Wallter plastered a smile on his face and turned back to Poob and Pest.

"Anyway. Is Pest staying?" Mark asked Poob. Poob nodded his head reluctantly.

"Gosh darn it." Mark muttered.

"If you don't want me staying here, you can go jump off a cliff." Pest scoffed. Wallter's smile turned into a frown upon hearing that, but didn't say anything. Both of the husbands looked at Poob, expecting him to do something about Pest. Poob forced a chuckle before dragging Pest to the corner again. Wallter turned back to Mark.

"You look so lovely, dear." Wallter said, giving Mark a peck on the cheek.

"PEST! WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"It was a joke that should not be taken seriously."

"DAMN IT, I KNOW WHAT A JOKE IS! JUST DUN SAY IT TO WALLTER OR MARK CUZ THEY DUN LIKE U!!"

"And I don't. That's why I did it."

"Didn't you come here to look after me? It seems like I am the one looking after you."

"..." Pest didn't say anything. All he did was shove Poob aside lightly and walk away. Poob scoffed before following him. They soon reached the husbands. Poob could see that Wallter and Mark were holding hands, which was a good sign.

After doing some more activities, Wallter and Mark were finally getting along. Mark was finally more open to Wallter. They were cuddling, giving each other kisses on each other's cheeks and so on. Poob wanted to shed a tear of happiness for them. They better get remarried. (They did after this yippee!!)

"I love you, Wallter."

"Me too."

(Extended version on smut oneshots but it contains smut so read it if U want or not)