Apple Fritters Part 3 (partybeetle)

[requested by SO MANY of you so I had to do it]

Dr: Please come by later because it's your monthly mental health check up for your love issues with Pest again. Hope you got better, Poob and see you later.

Poob remembered that he had a session that day upon seeing the message Dr Retro sent him. He was too busy thinking about what happened a month ago, still not being able to get over the fact that someone like Pest would do something like that. He was basically kicking his feet at this point just thinking about it. However, he decided to hold up on that first because he had to get ready to go to the T.F.W.L.I to meet Dr Retro. Plus, he was looking forward to it because he wanted to eat the cookies Dr Retro promised. Hopefully she did not forget about that.

—-----------------------

Poob knocked on the door before stepping foot into the room. Dr Retro was already sitting there, waiting for Poob. Poob softly closed the door behind him and came up to Dr Retro quietly. Dr Retro handed him a neatly prepped bag of cookies made for Poob. He squealed upon laying sight on it, for the bag had the colours on his party hat. Dr Retr could spot the change of mood Poob had from now and last month. Dr Retro felt relieved that Poob was showing some progress to reverting back into his normal self again. Pest was really messing with Poob for the past few months, which drained a lot of energy from him, and it indirectly affected the people in the elevator. Dr Retro really was glad, having hope in her heart. She brushed those thoughts away and she took out her clipboard, and began questioning how Poob has been, like always.

"So Poob, any improvements with your relationship with Pest? Seeing that you're quite happy today, I assume that something great happened."

"Hehe! Yeah, in fact I think it's going quite well." Poob giggled in between his chewing. Dr Retro's smile grew as she started to jot it down.

"Well then, elaborate on what happened!"

"Hm... I guess Pest gave me a gift after breaking into my house, and it was delicious like always." [he's not gonna bring up the kissing part because it'll be awkward] Poob beamed with joy. Dr Retro nodded and wrote it down on her clipboard. Although happy for Poob, she could sense that something was strange. That was in fact very sudden of Pest. Plus, he usually does not give. He usually takes. Very weird in deed. Maybe it was a gift of gratitude, or maybe trying to change his ways? But that second reason is not a good one, because Pest recently robbed Red Ball Diner and he stole a few bucks from the cash register. Dr Retro's eyes narrowed as she went more in depth into analysation. It was common for Pest to break into people's houses, yes, but giving instead of taking? That was a change indeed! However, Dr Retro still felt that something might be wrong.

"Poob, I know you're happy, and you should remain like that, but you should watch out for any signs or clues that Pest might leave behind, physically or mentally. [Poob ain't no blues clues what the flip]" Dr Retro stated. "Pest is still kind of dangerous. Heck, he IS dangerous. He's highly intelligent and he could be planning something. I'm not saying this to ruin your relationship with him, but you don't really know what he's up to."

"Alright Doc. I guess I'll try.... But idk why you would say that!!" Poob said, confused why Dr Retro would say that.

"Poob, Pest is a very mysterious and villianous being. He steals, he lies, he's a sociopath. Well, that's what everyone says about him. He's dangerous, and I'm concerned for your safety. I don't know what you see in him, but please just stay safe. I don't want Pest to harm you in any way."

"Okay, okay. I understand..."

"I'm glad you do...Anyway, onto other questions. Ahem. About Pest, did he try to interact with you this week?"