More than highschool love [wallmark]

[Legit how Mark and Wallter get together so LET ME COOK!!!!]

Ring Ring

The school bell chimed loudly like church bells, indicating that it was time for lunch. Upon hearing the bell, Wallter immediately packed his bag in a rush. He swung his bag over his shoulder and dashed out of the classroom, along with many other students. The hallway was crowded with pupils rushing to the canteen. Wallter's eyes narrowed with annoyance and impatience. He took out a note from his pocket and scanned through it again. It was from one of his friends.

Meet me in the garden at 12 05 sharp. Chop chop tall wall.

With that, Wallter pushed through everyone. It was easier to do due to his abnormal height. Wallterr could hear grunts and curses coming from the people he lightly shoved so that he could make his way to the garden. He checked his watch. 12 03. Wallter sprung back before dashing through everyone without a care in the world, rushing his way over to the garden. He stopped in his tracks and the grass beneath him crumbled. Panting from exhaustion, he scanned through the trees and flowers, looking for Emma [I named her that and she's Pilby's mother]. Wallter squinted in annoyance as the Sun's insistent rays speared through the leaves of the trees and jabbed him in the eye.

How Emma looks like idk

"WALLTER!!" Emma called out.Wallterr snapped his head to look at Emma's direction. What greeted him was Emma throwing her hands out, trying to get his attention. Wallter heaved a sigh before dragging his feet over to her. Emma patted the space next to her, gesturing for Wallter to sit down. Wallter plopped down tiredly. Emma smiled ecstatically, practically glowing. Wallter gave her a suspicious look and shifted a bit further from her.

"So... What did you call me here for?"

"Guess." Emma's smile grew wider. Her smile made Wallter roll his eyes jokingly. He did not answer her, however. Emma crossed her arms, pouting.

"Ugh, you stubborn wall. Whateva."

"Tell me."

"NO."

"Or I'm leaving."

"OKAY OKAY FINE!!" Emma stopped Wallter, to which he lifted his chin in pride, knowing that he 'won'. Emma rummaged through her bag, looking for something. She gasped before taking out a letter with a heart drawn on it. She giggled to herself, kicking her feet. Wallter looked at her with confusion in his eyes, expecting an explanation. Did someone like her or something?

"Okay, it might seem crazy what I'm going to say, but... You know M-... Your 'secret admirer'? Yeah he wants to give you this LOVE LETTER!!! It's not Valentine's Day, BUT this is still amazing!! To be honest, I did NOT expect this person to even fall for a guy like you." Emma exclaimed.

"Yeah, I get it! Now hush up, people can hear you!" Wallter whispered to Emma, to which she cackled out. Eventually, Emma stopped laughing, her smile still remained.