Concrete and Wood (wallmark)

[In honour of Prototype, this came out]

In the elevator, there stood Mark. He crossed his arms with annoyance, reflecting about one of his arguments with his ex husband, Wallter. Players were doing they're usual business. Going out of the elevator and fooling around. Mark, however, was not in the mood to tolerate this. Being grumpy about Wallter, his eyes narrowed and his usual smile was no longer there.

"Grumble mumble..." Mark grumbled under his breath, clearly very upset.

"Why's Wallter always gotta be talkin' 'bout concrete with nothin' left to say for wood?" Mark questioned himself out loud. "Without sense, that's why!"

"Well concrete has been essential in modern buildings and architecture for years!" Mark snapped his head to look at who said that. And it was the new guy, Prototype. Mark was so engrossed with daydreaming about Wallter that he didn't see Prototype. Well, shucks.

"don't you start with me..!" Mark said, not wanting to get into ANOTHER argument about materials.

"Wood, however, has been used for centuries in all manner of architecture and artwork!" Prototype stated. Mark's attention went back to Prototype upon hearing this.

"In some cases, it's combined with concrete or stone for improved structure or aesthetic appeal!"

"Huh..." Mark muttered. "Well ain't that somethin'?"

"But all can agree that metal is the greatest at and most practical building material out there!" Prototype laughed with pride. Mark's frown came back. He then looked forward.

"I almost liked you for a second there..."

[Short but sweet, am I right guys?]