Out of character [partybeetle]

Poob sat with his legs crossed as he stared at the TV screen. It flashed blue and pink as it transitioned to other scenes. Poob did not notice himself edging closer to the edge of his couch. Engrossed in the explosions of colours and actions, he couldn't hear the vibrations of his phones. Behind the other side of the screen was Pest, spamming the living heck out of Poob's phone...

Pest had just woken up from his nap, and what he dreamt was concerning. Very concerning... Pest really didn't want to think about it at all, but what he knew happened was that Poob got slaughtered, and it really raised Pest's worries. Although it was a small dream, it had to mean something, and Poob dying was NOT a small matter. Yes, Pest was supposed to hate him at all, heck that's basically a common factor. However, he couldn't hate him THAT much to not care about his mental well being...Although Pest never really bothered to check up on him, he just felt like doing it that day. Pest started to have sweaty palms as he didn't see Poob reply to his message. Pest's brows furrowed in frustration. He tried to call Poob as well.

"Come on...Pick up..." Pest thought urgently to himself. His eyes darted around, waiting for Poob to pick up. Pest inhaled sharply as he heard a flatline. Pest was about to punch his phone in anger. Pest was spam messaging Poob at this point. He was in a state of panic.

Pest: Poob where are you?

Pest: Are you doing alright?...

Pest: Poob?...

Pest looked at his phone, clenching it tightly in wait for a response. Pest sneered, baring teeth.

***********************

"I think that's enough of Unkitty for today..." Poob said as he picked up the remote sluggishly. Turning the TV off, he picked up his ifone and scanned through the notifications, to which he gasped in surprise to the amount of notifications Pest had sent. Opening their chat, Poob looked through the messages before immediately replying.

Poob: Yes I'm okay!!! Why r u concerned tho??

Pest: I had this weird dream... Oh and btw, you replied too late so I'm heading over to your apartment right now.

Poob: Eh?1!?!? UHhhh ogay!!

***********************

Pest knocked the door lightly, signalling that he was right outside of Poob's apartment. Poob opened the door and exclaimed excitedly. Instead of Poob, Pest was the one who leaped onto Poob and brought him into a hug.

"I was so worried..." Pest muttered under his breath. Poob was taken aback by Pest's actions.

"R u okay, Pest?? You dun usually do this, lol!!" Poob placed his hand behind Pest's head. Pest let go of Poob and straightened himself.

"Ahem... Pardon me." Pest coughed out. Pest lightly shoved Poob aside, to which he stumbled back a little before landing on his back. Rubbing it frantically, Poob winced a bit.

"Oh gosh, I didn't mean that, are you okay?!" Pest squatted next to Poob. Poob let out a light chuckle to reassure Pest.

"Yeah, I am-" Before Poob could finish his sentence, he could feel himself being lifted off the ground and being placed back on his couch. Pest sat next to Poob.

[And they had a talk. That's it bye!! I lost my motivation HELP]