Chapter 14

Isla didn't set her alarm when she got home after three. Whatever she did that day could wait until she got enough sleep. Opening her eyes to a sunlight-filled room, she automatically scanned for Alpha Alec. The chair that he had lingered in waiting for her to wake up the other morning was empty. She now kept it clear of clothes, but it was also not holding a handsome lounging alpha. Did he know how that affected her and how she would probably always wake up looking for him. A shudder of excitement ran through her at the thought of waking up next to her.

She could have a long, languid morning in bed if she wanted. That left her with a bit of time to entertain herself.

Isla remembered the fervent looks that both Galan and Damon gave her a couple nights ago and wondered what it would be like to be shared between the two of them. She reached down and started circling her clit with her fingers, gently teasing herself. Damon's beautiful core pressing on her from the front and Galan's hard body keeping her in place from behind. Their hands on her, maneuvering her body into various positions. Her face started to flush, and her breathing adjusted. She slammed her eyes shut and imagined what it would be like to have Galan pounding into her down below with Damon's cock in her mouth. Knowing they can't have all of her, but each pleased with sharing her. She's not theirs. She's his. But for now, they can enjoy her.

Her core started clenching and pulsing. She could feel an orgasm creeping in on the edges. Wanting to hold onto it a little longer, she adjusted.

Feeling Galan release in her while she swallows Damon's seed. Both grateful that they had their time with her before he claims her. Once he claims her, she'll be off-limits. She was imagining what Galan and Damon would sound like while cumming, both calling her name at the same time. Isla reached over to grab her pillow with her free hand and stifle her moans, released from the exploding orgasm that her hand had just given her.

Silent orgasms weren't the most enjoyable, but ever since Alex and Peter were assigned to stay with her, one of them usually slept outside her bedroom door. Isla suspected Alec was using them to keep other unmated males away. She tried to get them to sleep elsewhere, but "Alpha Alec's orders were clear" was their response.

With the pent-up sexual energy out of the way, Isla stretched and decided to get on with her day. She got up and threw on a pair of underwear, shorts, a sports bra, and a tank top. Showering the night before meant she would just need to wash her face and brush her teeth. Sure enough, there was a sleeping Alex she had to step over to make her way out of her room.

Isla used the bathroom, grabbed her phone, then sat down on the couch next to the recently relocated Alex. She had a couple of text messages waiting for her in the group chat with Jessica and Veronica.

Jessica: I heard about your takedown last night. Hot mama! How are you doing?

Veronica: Yeah babe. Heard you took down 3 and almost a 4th!

Veronica followed her text with three flexing arm emojis.

Jessica: Showing those warriors who's the real warrior!

Jessica: When you get up, text us. Let's get together and celebrate over mimosas or something.

Isla: I'm up! The stories from last night are probably more fun than what actually happened, but I'd love to catch up with you two. What time?