Chapter 39-1

"Grab her, with your skin only. She's struggling with clothing, including those sheets." Damon instructed. Galan walked over and took off his shirt, exposing his warrior tattoo. Isla's hooded eyes looked over his bare chest with an interest he hasn't seen from her before.

"Not tonight, darlin'." Galan scolded her while he reached down and picked her up, guiding her across the room. He pulled her down into the position Damon instructed, but his pants still irritated her. He stood up and pulled them off, the movement mesmerizing Isla through the haze.

She absentmindedly walked over to the now naked warrior, her fingers drawn to his tattoo. He stood still in front of her, doing nothing more than breathing while her nail dragged along the smooth curve on the outside of a bone fishhook. Lightly pulling on his skin, she paused at the sharp tip with a bur much like the arrow head of her own.

Gaining his senses and with her distracted, he flipped her around and pulled her down to the ground by her hips. She was on her knees with her back against his chest and his knees on either side of her. He held her in place with a firm grip on her hips while her overheated body squirmed to be released.

"I've got you, Warrior Isla." Galan thrummed to her. "Damon is going to make you feel better real soon here."

Isla grunted and lifted her chin up. The top of her head was under Galan's jaw, and her fingers pried at his in futility as he maintained his grip on her waist and hips.

Damon walked forward. Although he had been there the whole time, she just noticed him. Her eyes longingly looked into his. Damon felt his heart clench as her lips parted. An amazed look flashed across his face when she recognized him.

Isla was already calming under the contact she was having with Galan, and when she saw Damon, she stilled even more. "This is starting to work," Galan said as her squirming lessened.

Damon removed his shirt, revealing his own warrior tattoo. Isla looked it over, seeing it for the first time. It was the mark of a tracker, a couple of paw prints walking across his shoulder. Her shuddering stopped, and she was starting to become very still and smooth. His hairless chest was broad, bringing Isla's gaze to flow over his lines and curves. The narrowing waist framed a beautiful set of abs that would make any wolf jealous. Damon removed his pants, and Isla started to draw her fingers up and down Galan's bare thighs, dragging her nails on the way up. Her hips stopped squirming altogether, and Galan was able to relax his grip.

His underwear was the last to come off, his engorged manhood on display. Isla started purring, and her breathing became deep. "I think you have her," Galan said, amazed, watching Isla transform from an irritated squirmy beast to this relaxed and docile she-wolf. Galan moved her so that his own erection was along her back. She barely noticed. Her eyes were on Damon.

Damon wrapped his hand around the base of his manhood and jerked up a few times, watching Isla's reaction. She was calming, her eyes on him as if she was seeing him for the first time.

"Do you want to see more, sweetheart?" Damon playfully smiled at her, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it for his own selfish reasons.

"Yes, Warrior Damon," Isla hummed at him. Her voice was surprisingly lucid, throwing the males off.

His hand wrapped around his shaft, sliding the entire length, teasing her with a show he was giving with his tip. Once his pre-cum squeezed out, she started tugging her hips against Galan again.

"Come closer to her, Damon, let her feel you," Galan encouraged him.

Damon sauntered over, and Isla pressed on Galan's thighs, reaching for the approaching warrior. He fell to his knees in front of them, pulling on himself, jacking himself off.