Chapter 23-1

"Alpha Alec?" The body encased in his arms and wedged into place between him and the sofa spoke up.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I would like to be clean now."

"OK, well, we're going to have to get you upstairs for that. How do you feel about wearing my shirt and this blanket?? It'll cover you, and I'll make sure we don't run into anyone on the way."

"Sounds good."

Alec loved post-coital carrying of his conquests. Feeling a woman he had just driven to insanity and brought back to reality, exhausted mentally and physically, turning over unconditionally to him. He would take control of her body and move her to wherever he wanted her to be, wherever she needed to be. Isla, however, hated this, and it wouldn't happen unless Alec practically begged her. He awkwardly followed her as she made her way down the hallway, her barefoot feet padding on the white marble tiles.

Coming to a sudden halt, her knees crashed together. If the body language didn't announce it, the scent alone would have. His cum mixed with her own fluids dripped down her leg. And didn't that make him a happy male.

Taking advantage of this temporary challenge of hers, he lifted her up. Frustration may have crossed her features, but so did relief.

Even if she lost this round, she took advantage of the chest next to her face and leaned into him. Everything about her felt like a perfect fit against him.

At his suite, he was able to open the door without having to put her down. Her body softened even more in the privacy of his room, with his scent surrounding them. Although that was changing the more, she was there.

Is it too soon to call it their room? After only one night of sleeping in there, some might say that was overly eager. But who needs that kind of negativity in their lives?

He brought them to the bathroom and put her on her feet. Without saying anything, he slipped her shirt over her head. The blanket was already on the floor. He left one hand on her while removing his pants and sweater, pulling away only when there was no other way for him to get naked.

She must have relaxed her core muscles because the mixture created in her during sex was pouring down her leg. It was no wonder she wanted to get clean.

He walked her through the shower door as the milky substance slid past her knees. He maintained physical contact while turning on the shower, holding her out of the cold spray and waiting for things to warm up enough to trust it with his lover. He hated washing him off of her, washing them off of her, but it had to be done eventually.

But also, this is what she asked of him downstairs. One night soon, he'll keep her in his bed while he claims her over and over again. The mess they make will coat them both, and their sheets, and everything they touch. The image of her, completely covered with him, sheets sticking to her skin, for hours... while he took her again... a shudder went down his spine.

When the water was at the right temperature, he moved her so that the stream hit her back. He rubbed her shoulders from the front while she acclimated to the heat, digging thumbs into the muscle to make sure any lingering stiffness was worked out. He walked her back so that her hair was in the spray and the water, clinging to her, poured down her front, coating her breasts and stomach, collecting near her sex, and washing down her leg, taking the blend of their late morning together with it.

"Let me see your ass, sweetie." He turned her around, and the spray pulsated on her chest. She was mostly recovered, the result of her accelerated healing. He looked at a few brown marks that he expected to still be purple, where Kano had dug in. His wolf has never been interested in what Alec did with women. They weren't his mate, and therefore Kano didn't care.