Chapter 22-2

Isla watched the burgundy swirl whip around and red flakes settle into place. Alec's facial expression settled in and intensified.

His grip deepened on her hips.

"Before you start off on whatever reasons you have for this not to happen, I want to say something." She continued to stare down at him. "I want this. I want you." She licked her lips, "I don't know who the Goddess has chosen for my fated mate, and I won't know for a couple more months, but while I have the choice, I choose you." She leaned into his ear, "I choose you, Alpha Alec."

His head fell back onto his chair. This was set up so he could get the submission of a head-strong rebellious wolf. He was not supposed to surrender to her. This was all wrong.

"I mean what I said, you've been a good boy." She dragged her folds so that his cock could feel the slickness she was generating. "And good boys get fucked." She slid down the front of his shaft and rolled back, "But, I won't take advantage of you and your reward. So I will fuck you, but I will not cum."

"I don't think I could be fully satisfied without hearing you cry out to me. So your plan is to torture both you and me? And that's my reward?" Alec questioned her.

Isla shrugged. "It's the best I can do until I finally start behaving." A teasing smirk crossed her face.

He slid down in the seat, giving her better access to him. She beamed a wide smile at him. One of those smiles he cherished. One of those smiles that will be the end of his control.

She lowered herself, but with her hands tied, she couldn't guide him into her.

"Show me that you want me." Isla cooed at him.

Alec reached forward and gripped his cock and the base, giving it a couple tugs and then placing it at her entrance. She slid down, stopping at his head.

He felt his tip being compressed by her and slathered in her wetness. Of all the ways he thought he would take her the first time, this was not one of them. But how could he refuse her? How could he ever refuse her?

She worked his head around and then dropped deeper, feeling her body expand and adjust to his girth. His face contorted with the pleasure and control he was struggling with. More Isla-inspired gouges were being added to his office furniture as he kept his hands off her, allowing her to move at her own speed. Allowing her to stretch her body around him. "Almost there." She moaned out. The pressure of him inside of her was intense. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, she pressed down and pulled him in a little deeper.

She slid down, taking him in as far as she could, hearing a hiss come from his throat. She squirmed and adjusted, feeling so painfully full and adjusting to him, to take him in even more. At this, a growl like a purr came from his chest and held. She rose and fell down on him, bottoming out but feeling like he was still holding back.

He saw the struggle and disorientation on her face. His hands moved to her hips and helped adjust her, letting her lift and fall at her pace but keeping her from falling into awkward or painful angles.

Taking over, he dropped down and thrust up again as he changed from feeling her to claiming her. After a couple thrusts, he pulled her down and held her still, fully sheathed inside of her. He moved her legs up and over each of the armrests spreading them wide, leaving her completely defenseless and unable to brace against him. She pulled them in, but they were hooked on the outside of the chair. With her arms behind her, she was at his mercy.

Whimpering noises came from her as he held her still, feeling him crammed inside of her. He started to rock her hips back and forth and focused his attention on her nipples that were left exposed and eye level to him. He leaned forward and took one in his mouth as he slid her body away from him, grinding against her and tugging at her nipple through his teeth.

He would have held on longer and explored various positions, but watching her get fucked without cumming was torturous to them both. With her riding him and whimpering, it would be easy to relent and give her the pleasure she's dancing around. And goddess knows he wanted to feel her shatter on his cock.

He huffed at her. "Do you want to make me cum?"

"Yes," she lulled out to him, "Yes, Alpha Alec."

"Remember, you aren't to cum."

"Yes, Alpha Alec."

He thrust up into her with such force she thought she would fall off, except his hands kept her hips right there, forcing her to receive his pounding. He angled himself, so he wasn't rubbing on her clit and wasn't aggravating her g-spot. She was left fully aware of his movement and his pleasure, not distracted by her own orgasm. Every sensation she felt was from him. Every sense she employed was picking up his growing desire.

She arched back, letting him ride up through her pelvis, to her back, and lob her head. He was punishing her with his drives, and she had never felt so alive. She wanted more. She heard his breath catch, and his cries start. His eyes were on her, watching her. His orgasm was near.

A couple more aggressive thrusts, and he cried out, "Oh sweetie, yes!" He exploded into her, her legs wide and receiving him and mixing with her own wetness. His tempo slowed, "Oh Isla," as he deepened his breaths and rolled forward into her chest. Smearing his forehead sweat onto her.

He was languid but recovering. Still, inside of her and semi-erect, he was smothered in the cum he shot in her.

"We're not done yet." Isla looked down at him.

A smile of confusion crossed Alec's face.

She slid off the front of the chair and stood there. Her tits out, her dress torn, revealing his cum and her juices dripping down her thighs. "Is that blood, sweetie?"

"It might be," she looked at him hungrily. "I haven't been with someone as well-endowed as you. Something was going to have to give." She smirked. "Don't worry, I'll heal soon."

"But," she said with energy he certainly didn't have, "I said we weren't done yet."

There was authority in that. He leaned back and contemplated her.

She turned around, her restrained hands in sight, her torn skirt falling to either side of her crack. Her opening was on display when she bent over, and the mixture of juices dripped out. The dress fell next to her hips, exposing her still reddened flesh.

He felt his cock start to stir a little too soon.

She looked over her shoulder at him. "Give me Kano."