Chapter 35-3

Approaching from the direction of her feet were Alpha Cole in human form and the remaining wolves, recovered from their unexpected ordeal.

Isla rolled over and sat on her knees where she was, in front of Alpha Alec, trying to cover her body from the other wolves with him. She was in this submissive position to Alec when Cole approached.

"Alpha Alec," Alpha Cole greeted the black wolf. "So nice seeing you this close to my territory. It looks like your newest warrior wandered over here."

Alec shifted into his human form and lowered his hands to Isla to stand up so he could evaluate her state.

Alec lifted her delicate wrists and rumbled a growl as he saw that she was completely exposed. He snapped through the silver bracelets she was wearing, something she couldn't do even if she could put both hands on them. She lowered her head and exposed her neck to him in submission to his human form. When Alpha Alec looked over her exposed neck at Alpha Cole, seeing his twisted and angry face, Alec understood.

"Alpha Cole, do you enjoy kidnapping Dark Moon she-wolves, keeping them naked and on display in front of undisciplined wolves?" Alpha Alec rested his large hand possessively on Isla's exposed neck, rubbing his thumb along her throat.

"We were having a talk. Warrior Isla here could have stayed crouching, and no one would have seen anything." Cole snickered, looking at the two powerful naked forms standing in front of him. Alec watched Cole's gaze change as Isla relaxed into Alec's possessive touch. Lust lingered behind the neighboring alpha's eyes as he looked over the back of Isla's figure and watched her submit to Alec.

"Why aren't you shifting, Isla?" Alpha Alec asked her, not taking his eyes off Alpha Cole.

"I, uh," he glanced at her face just long enough to see water gathering in the corners before returning his gaze to Cole. "I'm still weakened. I can't shift on my own."

Alec nodded. His possessive hand lifted and ran a lock of her hair behind her ear. He knew that she could resist his commands, but now was not the time to discuss this. She was doing this for a reason, and he would trust her. "I command you to shift, Isla."

Her folding body yelped into a painful transformation when his alpha aura hit her. Her shift would take longer in her weakened state. When she was done, a large red wolf with a white chest and underbelly stood where she had been. He was momentarily distracted seeing her in wolf form for the first time. Focus was restored once she joined the three wolves with him.

"By my count, you are six wolves down." Alpha Alec returned his glare to a furious Alpha Cole, who had just witnessed an insult to his alpha strength. "I have a weakened she-wolf that I would like to take back to my territory, but I don't mind annihilating you if you would prefer."

Neither of them wanted to fight. Alec had the overwhelming need to get Isla far away from here, and Cole had already suffered enough losses for the day.

Alpha Alec turned to Alex currently in wolf form. "I, Alpha Alec Killian, of Dark Moon, reject you, Alex Killian, from the pack. You have no refuge in Dark Moon or on Dark Moon territories." Alex whined and yelped as he was cut off from the mindlink, his family, and the territory. "If I ever see you again, you will die by my hands and by my teeth."

After shifting back to his wolf form, Alec linked the group, "Isla, you set the pace and lead us back. I'll cover the rear." They jaunted away, leaving a furious alpha, crying traitor, six bodies, and just less than a dozen stressed out, confused, and undisciplined wolves.

***

"How in the fuck did this happen?" Alpha Alec, already having smashed one piece of furniture, was well on his way to destroying another.