Chapter 22-3

Alec isn't sure if he could have held his wolf back at her invitation.

Isla braced for the imminent onslaught. She heard the chair crash against the far wall at about the same time she felt his fully erect cock dive deep into her. The front of her thighs smashed against the desk and flattened her chest across the surface. He pulled out and thrust in again, her tight entrance still swollen from the first round. She gasped when he drove into her, filling her with his dick and his passion.

"Kano," Isla moaned.

Kano grunted and started to reach around to her clit, his teeth dragged across her back.

"I have two rules for you." He paused his advance. "You can keep fucking me while you listen." Her hips started moving forward again as Kano returned to a slower rhythm and listened to her.

"First, do not mark me." Kano's thrusts had slowed but deepened. "You run closer to the mate bond than Alpha Alec and I do, and I've already felt your canines on my skin. They can be out, but I need to trust that you won't mark me."

Kano grunted.

"Tell me in the mindlink that you won't mark me."

A strange voice entered her mind, "I won't mark you tonight."

Isla relaxed into his continued thrusts, giving a balance of resistance and reciprocity.

"Second, you cannot let me cum."

Kano howled at this rule.

"Alpha Alec doesn't want it."

She heard him growl. He moved his hand away from her clit and rested his forehead on her back.

"Thank you, Kano."

His drives awakened Isla's core. This would be torturous if she couldn't get him to release soon. With every push, she could hear his grunt and her whimper, like a pair of desperate strangers fucking it out. The pain that she had felt earlier was rubbing into a burn. That burn would turn into hunger, and from there, into madness. His drives were relentless. Taking from her and giving to her in such a raw way that she wasn't prepared for. She was going to try and talk him into an orgasm.

"Are you enjoying the view back there? The view that you made?"

Kano lifted his upper body and looked down at her reddened ass, watching his cock appear and disappear.

"Did you want to see my ass because Alpha Alec reddened it? Because it was sensitive?"

She felt his rutting turn more desperate. He was driving deeper into her, and when fully engulfed in her, he was giving an extra shove, to give or to take a little more.

"Because Alpha Alec punished me for being reckless?" Her voice was choppy, unable to speak properly when he was fully submerged in her.

A hand was on her shoulder, gripping so hard she was sure she was going to have a bruise there. Kano was rough but not demanding. He ran closer to his desperation for her than Alec did.

"Did you like to see Alpha Alec discipline me for disobeying him?"

His intensity was building, and he wouldn't be as finessed as Alec was when he orgasmed. He wouldn't give her a warning.

"For disobeying, you?"

His desperate last thrusts pounded her into the desk, his grip piercing her shoulder and her hip. She cried out at the intensity, but it was absorbed by his cries, louder, more desperate. He exploded into her, mixing with the cum already inside of her. She swore she could feel the heat of his seed as he released onto her cervix.