Imported Perlino

"God im gonna kill myself" I said sitting down on a step stool, in the middle of the round pen.

I let out another groan, and sat up staring at Bullet.

"Seriously dude your giving me some major wiplash!" I said looking at the tall roan.

We've had great progress lately, even got a saddle on him, but for three days I've been working on the getting on part, he's completely used to the saddle, but that's it. I've taken him out for trail rides and everything, just not being on him!

Ugh.

I let out another huge sigh, walking close to him again. "C'mon Bull." I said softly to him and grabbing his lead rope that he had previously ripped oit if my hand.

I tried again gently lifting my leg into the stirup, I slowly ad weight, and finally try to pukka myself up and quickly get over, but before I can he smoothly half runs half trots to the side, in a weird motion.

I sigh stumbling back, I am currently holding myself together with a bobbing pin...trying to not explode.

"Ugh" I say grabbing his lead rope again and leading him out of the pen, walking his to one of the many trails.

Thus one was the least used, but the prettiest, it had stunning trees that sung over the trail shadowing it in likena secluded little safe spot.

I walk him down it for about 15 minute before we come to the first little creek that runs by.

Bullet, shoots back seeing the water and drags me with him, I stumble to keep myself up, and he relaxes his head pulling down, I try again tog et him over but he perks back on my arm again pulling back a good 20 feet.

We go back and forth for another 5 minutes, before I call a break, and sit on the ground.

Bullet, pulled his head down in my lad suddenly and snorts. I laugh at him and rub on his cheek.

I smile at him amd give him a kiss on the nose.

"You've got to trust me Bullet, I know your scared, but you've got to trust me." I whisper in his ear, and I watch as they perk up and he pulls his head back up.

I get up and I slowly walk to the stream running across the path, I get to it letting his sniff it and check it out, he finally shakes his head and let's out a big breath.

I slowly make me way across with him following, and I hug amd kiss him and tell him how good he did once we cross.

Where making progress.

We pas two other streams and he dose great.

I finally dicide to get on again. We get to a clearer spot in the trail, off the the right is a open feild and the over side the trees hanging over again.

The path get narrower, but I decided it's a good enough spot. Pull the bridal that I kept hanging on the horn and put in on him taking off his halter and putting if on the horn.

I put my foot in again and slowly pull up, he make a little shuffle, but stays steady.

I ad more amd more weight till I swing my other leg over and im on.

I nearly jump up out of excitement.

I keep my calm not wanting to spook him, even though he completely relaxes once I'm all the way in.

I ask him for a walk, and he continues on likenkothing different, he walk and trot for a little till i think where ready for more, we get to softer ground the path still narrow amd the feild still to one side but now there's a fence clothing us from going into it.

I kick it up gently and instead of a lope he breaks out into a smooth gallop.

I can feel his legs extend past his leg every stride, and I feel my hair run back through the wind.

I intertwine my fingers in his mane, and hold on.

He let out a loud shrilling Winnie, and I close my eyes for a second.

I hear a small grunt from him and feel him tence up.

Shit.

I open my eyes from there spit second close, to see a big Cremello horse and a guy about my age or couple years older, galloping to us, not slowing down.

Sheer panic washes over my body andni tense up, I feel panic in Bullet, the horses isn't far from us and soon enough is right infront of us trying to pass with no room to.

I suck my breath in froze in fear waiting to either run into the fence or the horse, instead, I feel a jolt, and bith the Cremello and Bullet are flying up at eachother.

I don't move frozen in fear, almost falling but fianlky snapping outnof it gripping to Bullets neck, he strikes iut and hits the Cremellos shoulder, not leaving a mark but enough for the Cremello, to back up and come down and Bullet down too.

I breath quickly, trying to catch my breath. I immediately forget my fear and anger washes over me.

I see the man on the Cremello has gotten off and is oetting the snorting horse.

I quickly get off too, examining the man, he's about 6.2-3 I'd say, broad built, nice warm grey eyes, and dirty blonde hair.

Over all I bet I could take him?

"What the actually 'fuck' was that?!" I yell at the guy.

"Excuse me!?" I man yells back.

"Yea! Ex-fucking-scuse you duche bag! You saw us coming and didn't stop! I didn't see you coming and couldn't stop in time but you saw us!!" He scoffs like he's offended greatly.

"Well who the hell do you think you are!" Now I pick up the slight accent in his voice, I can't quiet place where it's from though.

"I think, your a God damn stranger why do you get to know who I am?" I say with S-A-S to my voice, seeing as I'm sick if this dummy.

He scoffs again offended, I imitate his and fake scoff.

"God I can't waist my time on little rats like you, stay out of my way next time" my eyes widen at his comment, "What can't say I'm wrong stumpy, grow a pair of eyes before you decide to next time, and maybe watch were your going, or get a decent horse, I'm sure the glue factory could use a couple extra bottles with this one." He says stating at Bullet like he's discussed, just as he's about to turn around I pull him back tm his short collar.

"I doing know who the hell you think you are you little shit-cunt but that ain't gonna work around here, I own this land." Ok maybe my grandpa does but close enough. " and I sure as hell will not be disrespected, and insulted on my own property, you got that? Now i suggest if you ever want to ride on this beautiful trail here again you apologize to me. Oh and lastly, enough with the glue jokes, Bullet is a wonderful and a better one than you'll ever have, certainly better than your what little 50,000 dollar imported from Spain Thoroughbred that cost more than my truck!" I may have gone over board but hay my self restraint was out rhe window the minute he said 'stumpy' and then off a cliff the minute he said 'glue factory'.

I quickly got on Bullet confidently, and trotted away, not giving Mr.Duche and his 'Imported Thoroughbred' time to answer.

The rest of the ride was peaceful, but for the rest of the day and night I couldn't get that guys face out if my head.

☆☆☆

What do yall think about Mr.Duche and his 'Imported Thoroughbred' ?