Good Morning Girlfreind

Waking ups always way soemthing I've dreaded.

The thought of another day, were seomthing could go rong, soemome could die.

Get sick, get hurt.

Or any if that could happen to me.

Bur lately, it seems less of a burden, waking uo greeted by my best freind. By Karter.

I lay there for a couple minutes eat hung him sleep peacefully, his face looks calm and carefree and his dirty blonde hair in in a mess.

I smile kissing his forehead.

I turn around, and get jolted back by his hands around my waist pulling my back flush against him.

"Good morning." He says una. Groggy voice.

"Morning." I say with a unintentional smile on my face.

"So you are my girlfreind right?" He asks like he already knows the answer.

I nod " I am whatever you want me to be." I tell him turn back around but still flush to him.

"Okay then, good morning 'girlfreind'" he said with a big grin.

"Ew." I tell him and we laugh.

He pushes our foreheads together and he kisses me.

"Karter." I say stopping the kissing.

"Hmm?" He asks with closed eyes.

"I can feel your hard on." I deadpan trying to hold in a laugh.

"Shut up, Hutson." He bites back.

I laugh at his words and use of my last name "whatever you say." I tell him with a smile even thought he's still half asleep with closed eyes.

I slowly grind myself on him and I see him smirk.

"I didn't take you for a morning sex kind of girl?" He says opening his eyes and cocking an eye brow with a mischievous grin.

"That's cause I'm not, babe."I giggle back and jump out fo teh bed to the bathroom.

"Your just gonna a leave me handing!" He yells form the bed.

"Yep!" I tell him.

"Ugh." He groans.

"Ima take a shower." I tell him coming out to pick out closes.

"Can I join?" He asks in a cheshire tone.

"Can you keep it in your pants." I ask.

"I won't have pants on..." He says like a smart ass.

"Smart ass, you know what I mean." I tell him a little amoyyed.

"In that case then No i cannot ." I can just hear the shit eating grin on his face.

I turn on the shower before telling back to him "get you ass in here." I tell him. Before he rushes over and we strip and 'shower'.

***
"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

An employee called and so I answered.

"Hey We have three staff sick today, a hurt horse, and broken fence." She sounds rushed like she's doing soemthing.

"Wo wo wo, who's hurt what fence and which employees?" I ask.

"Tanisha, Kilye, and Parker. The north fence line, in the smaller cattle pasture, and Linc and another horse." She tell me with a slightly worried tone.

"That's okay no biggie, tell them it's fine. Me and Karter can fix the fence how about I call Damian over to help with some stuff and I want you guys all to take a day off, okay?" I tell her, I can tell she's stressed and all my staff have been working hard and they have there own lives and stuff to worry about and they deserve it.