Clowns

Well after the commotion in the arena I met up with Karter and we talked and gossiped about it.

Now we're in the trailer at 8PM, and I'm about to get ready for bed.

"Hey L." Karters asks whike sitting on the bed.

"Huh?" I answer.

"We are going out tonight." He tells me without a question tone.

I turn and look at him my eyes brows knitted together.

"What?"

"Yep, oh and before you say you don't have anything to wear, I raided your closet last minute and I found three things you like either one." He tells me withba straight face.

"Karter are you kidding?" I ask.

"Nope, I'll buy you food and an energy drink thoughhh." And my eyes light up.

I not and head to the much to small bathroom.

I see a small black mini skirt, a white mini skirt, a red lacey top, a black compression long sleeve, and a tight black long dress with spaghetti straps.

I pick the dress and slip it on, it fits my curves nice and I remember buying this one but never getting to wear it.

As I turn in the mirror I notice a slip that goes to my upper thigh al the way down.

I smile at myself in the mirror.

I love the dress it makes me feel pretty.<3

I step out of the bathroom, and set the other clothes on the counter.

I don't look at Karter but I feet his gaze on me.

I wipe of my face clean eith a makeup wipe and put a fresb face of makeup on.

I make sure it doesn't look cakey and go back to the bathroom stiling my head in the small shower I wet my hair and quickly give it a quick wash.

I wipe out my travel blow dryer and dry it all the way.

I leave it in small waves down my back, and put my bow dryer away.

"I can feel you staring." I tell Karter jokingly as I sit next to him om the bed.

"I was not staring." He says weirdly.

"Mmmhm." I say back laughing.

He laughs as well.

"You look good." He says and butterfly forms in my stomach.

"Thank you." I tell him and I feel my cheeks flush.

I slip my underwear off of me and put on a thong, uf wre going out I'm getting all dresses up okay.

I don't usually wear them but tonight I am.

Karter sits next to me staring.

"Have you no decency." He says feining a gasp and putting his hand to his chest.

"Nooe I have none, also pretty sure you've seen whats under under thong anyways." I tell him meeting his gaze.

"What are we?" He blurts out, and it looks like he regrets it.

Truth be told, i don't know what we are.

I know what I want to be and I know he feels the same.

"What do you want to be?" I ask sitting uo straight and looking him in the eyes.

"More that what we are now." He says.

"When's that's what we'll be." I tell his flatly meaning what I'm saying.