I Love

Karters Pov

I remember everything that happened that's night.

Every tuch, evry word, evrything.

Kissing led to more than that and I loved it.

I love her, but I can't tell her that.

I exhale as I here Dewy crying in her crate.

I reach my hand off the side of the bed to the floor and grab my boxers putting them on.

I check the time. It's only 2:34 AM.

I slowly creep out and Let Drwy out of the crate, I let her out to the backyard and she goes potty, I praise her for it and I'm thrilled she woke me up so I didn't have to clean out a kiss crate.

I pick her up and she feels small in my arms.

I here soemthing in the kitchen when I get back inside, i put Dewy down and she goes into the rook to her crate, I see the outline of Lila laying on the bed looking peaceful.

I question who's in the kitchen then.

I creep out of the room, making sure to be quite.

I finally get ot the kitchen and jump out and scream like a little girl.

"Ahhh!" I here someone yell and I see them jump from there stop by the kitchen sink, spilling a cup allover themselves.

The lersons tills and I laugh seeing its Lila.

She laughs to but stops and glares at me.

"What the hell was that for!" She yells.

"I woke up to let Dewy out and I thought you'd re still laying down so I went to see why the light was on in here and I got scared when I say you, I thought you wre an intruder." I tell her.

"So if I was you would have jumped and screwed like a little girl?" She asks cooking an eye brow up.

I nod "your the man of the house." I tell her as we walk back to the room.

O see Haze on the bed and figure in the dark I probably thought he was Lila.

Lila goes to the bathroom and comes out.

She goes to the closet and grabs one of my shirts, I brought more over a couple days ago along with under wear sock and pants. She said it was fine and doesn't seem to mind me and I like being with her so I just haven't left.is she asked me to I'd be sad but I'd respect it snd I would.

She grabs my black shirt with a white wranglers logo om it and set it on the bed turning around and unexpectedly stripping her shirt off.

My eyes go wide, "woah" I say and cover my eyes.

"Ha, like this is the worse thing you've seen, especially after past night huh?" She asks sarcasticly.

Shea nit wrong.

I put my hands down, "just trying to be respectful but if you don't mind I might as well get used ti the show." She turns her head and smirks at me.

She walk mover ti the head if the bed wear in sitting and places herself on my lap, all that's separating us is her black underwear and my red boxers.

I can already feel my duck getting hard, as she wiggles on my lap adjusting.

I groan.

"You'll be the death of me." I say through me teeth.

She smile at me, and leans herself in, "you 3ant a replay of last night,huh?" She and her eyes seem to darken with lust.

I smirk at her as the memories replay through my mind.

"Of course." I answer back quickly.

"To bad, buddy." She says suddenly swicher her mood like a which, and patting my shoulder.

She gets off my lap, with a cheshire smile.

I glared at her and watch as she puts my shirt on and sits in her side of the bed-to the wall.

I watch her sit piecfully till she seems fully relaxed.

"Lila." I say with a sly smile.

"Hmmm" She asmwers sounds all to sweet and content.

I jump over to her side and start tickling her stomach, she laughs like a hyena but it's a wonderful sound.

I start laughing with her and continue tickling her for a couple minutes, before she starts screaming "STOP" She laughs.

"KARTER!"

"Really in gonna pee myself!!!" She screams and I fianlly give in and pull away.

She smiles at me, and continues laughing.

She finally catches her breath and sits there looking at me.

Now I'm on my knees standing above he and wre both looking at eachother.

"I love you." I slip out.

Her eyes go wide and she tences up and doesn't answer.

"I-I mean I-umm I didn't-I mean I did-but-you don-" She shuts me up by pressing her pointer finding to my lips.

"Shhhh, let's go to bed?" She asks and let's go turning to face the wall and I assume to fall asleep.

I'm actually retarded.

Stab me in the quest and throw me in a lake.

I contemplate going to the couch to sleep but I dontmkjow what she would think abiut that so I go to my side if the bed and fall asleep facing her.

****

Ik your not but don't worry. I've got this. Also how do yall feel about Dewy and do you remember about his dog that died :(

Anyways off that mote vote comment hope you like it.