The fianl goodbye

Time flies, like it meaningless but the actions that go with time aren't.

Kiara and Damian got eloped they didn't want a big wedding but me amd Karter were there.

There happy and that's all the matters.

Dewys doing amazing and Haze us aswell, Lincs never been better and Bullets like a diffrent horse.

It breeder, the old man in the woods passed today, before he didn't so he new what was happening and wrote a note.

'Dear Dalila, you've been in my life for a short about of time but have made the end more bearable, Bullets mom, came as a foal from the herd than runs these woods, she will re join and be okay but please check in on her if possible. The house is to stay in its original state, with no family of my own left I would like you and Karter to have me buried in the garden, ad the house to be left as is. And before I end this note I can't to thank you, for everything, finding Bullet/Caspian brought hope back into my life I thought maybe it wouldn't be all sorrow and lonleyness. For Willy give him a hug from me, he really was a great foal and proved it in his showing days. Again I can't show how thankful I am for evrything you have done for me. I love you all, goodbye.'

Tears streamed down my face as I read that and I new I would never see the man again.

We went on a memorial ride and whilst a saw Bullets mom the bay roan mare.

She seams healthy and at peace tho a glint of sorrow I could see in her.

***
"Hey wanna go for a ride?" I asked Karter.

"It's almost dark?" He looked at me like i was crazy-yes I am.

"So, let's go!" I said skipping to bulet pen with just a bridal.

He got his hrise out and got on bareabakc and same with me.

I adjusted on Bullets back rubbing down his neck, for some reason today I had been feeling sadder, the old man died two weeks ago but baggage was still there.

We followed my favorite trail till I couldn't take it anymore.

"Karter." I said in a small voice stopping.

Tears welled in my eyes at the choice I wanted to so impulsively make.

"Whats up babe?" He said with a sympathetic tone and worry in his eyes.

"I can't." I tell him.

"Can't what?" He responds getting off his horse.

"Look." I said nodding to the side and looking out at the dorak feild.

You could see the slight outline of a horse, I knew who it was as she approached but stayed away a short distance.

"So? We see her all the time?"

"This isn't right." I tell him leaning down on Bullets loose main and hugging his neck tight.

I leaned back uo and slid off his back.

He let out a low neigh to his mother and she responded back with a loud her reaching her head out.

I knew he wanted to go to her but his loyalty stayed with me, and something about that shattered me.

Humans were only ever mean to him except for me and the old man.

And no matter hoe much reassurance he will always know what it felt like to be hurt.

And he never should have had too.

I slid my rught and left split reins off of his whither and into my hands.