A week

Irs been a week,Inc's here and safe, the man's daughter seemed to really love her horse, and she seems okay, but that man however I don't like.

Lincs a completely diffrent horse lately, he's calm, and slow paced, he hasn't a bother in the world, and I'm glad.

Tonight me and Karter are going to a party at Damians. Kiki's gonna be there and apparently they have a surprise for us.

I can't wait.

***

The surprise is all that's on my mind as I put on a tight white spegatti strapped dress.

Karters waiting in the living room for me, I slip on my high rise converse and lace them up.

I walk out of the room and Karter not so secretly checks me out.

"Will you stop staring we have places to go." I tell him with a little laugh.

He clears his throat and we head out.

***

"They really went all out for this one!" I yell at Karter over the loud music.

"For real." He tells me putting his hand on my lower back.

"Hey!" I hear someone say and I trun around, "Oh my gosh, Peter!" I say back.

Peter someone I used to be good freind with in highschool.

We dated for a couple months but it wasn't much.

Me and Pater wtart talking about life and high school.

His features have changed, he seems to stand up straighter at his full 6.1 height and his acres gone.

That one year did him good.

His dirty blonde hair is combed back nice, and his brown eyes are on display.

I look over his features but I'm disappointed in myself for ever dating him.

I don't know why but I can't see myself with this man, and the though makes me want to laugh and throw up at the same time.

He tells me about his collage and his major in Criminal Justice.

He continues blabbing on before I turn to Karter and he leans down into my ear.

"He's looking right at your boobs." Karter deadpans.

"Shut up he is not." I tell him sneaking a peak at Peter.

He was.

"Juuuuust saying." He says with a smirk.

"Hey Peter I think is ee someone else from highschool, I'll talk to you akter" I say giving him a smile.

He nods and u grab Karters had walking us into a bathroom.

"You good?" He asks and I tell him I'm just tired.

We sit in silence for a minute before Karter speaks up.

"You know I see why he was staring your tits look great rkght now." He sayings in a joking tone.

"Shut uo or your not getting any tonight." I tell him leaning against the cabinet on the floor with closed eyes.

"Aww they you wore that little thong for nothing." He says with a smirk whike sitting on the tub.

"Oh my God." I panic opening my eyes.

"Is my dress see through Karter!" I say upset he didn't tell me.

He just laughs.

"No I just peaked in on you whike changing.

"Creep, and a jerk. That's what you are." I tell him and he smiles proud of himself.