My Valentine

I don't have a Valentine this year.

Don't need one.

What love could possibly be greater than Yours?

You gave me life. You gave me salvation by believing in Your Holy Son's Name. No man has a greater love than to lie down his life for a friend. Jesus has the greatest love.

He took the weight of my sins on His perfect shoulders. He became sin, so I could become righteous.

I don't need flowers, chocolate or jewelery. I have the light of the Lord guiding my steps. I have a beating heart in my chest. I have joy through the pain of life. You carry my burdens, Lord.

Your love is perfect and never ending. Nothing could separate me from this love. Striving for love among people is in vain. Love is wonderful and a gift from You, but Lord, You can fulfill me perfectly.

Humans fall short. Your arm is never too short. Humans fail. You always come through. You protect me. You love me. And how wonderfully loved I am.

I want to dwell in this love forever. Whether or not I end up in a relationship of my own later in life. Our purpose is to be loved by You, and love You. And I will do so for the rest of my life.

Lord God, thank You for saving my life. For showing me Your mercy and patience daily. For showing me Your love. Especially in the darkest moments I need it the most.

Thank You for rebuking me when I need it; You rebuke those You love. Thank You for helping me to be radiant with Your love.

Help me to love others as You love me, Jesus.