Anxiety

The feel of anxiety is one I hate the most. It makes me want to run for cover and to ignore reality. But that doesn't change reality's existence. The existence of problems.

Life's tests make us stronger. But it isn't at all pleasant.

I have anxiety about my family. I want my parents to be secure in their marriage. I want my mom to grow. I want my dad to be peaceful and for his burdens to be lessened.

It all seems so much, Lord. So I run to You with this poem. I run to You with a burdened heart. I know You're the One who gives peace unlike any other.

Help me to be at peace through all tribulations. Help me have the wisdom to speak Your word and being in the right mindset to deal with these things. Help me to comfort others, since I am comforted in You.

I surrender these problems before Your throne, Lord. Help us not worry about money. Help us to care about You first. Help my mom and dad to love each other and be patient towards each other.

Strengthen my dad, who works so hard for us. Give him Your love and peace, Lord. Show him that he matters. Take away any negative thoughts from him.

Please let things be alright in the end. I trust in You and lean on You. I lay my burdens and anxiety before You. Carry them, Lord.

I praise You for all You do for me and will continue to do. Bring glory to Your Name.

In Jesus Name, I pray.

Amen