Thank You, God!

God, I'm in utter awe.

How reverant I am, looking at what You've done for me.

As of late, but yesterday specifically, I had stress and worry about finances. How to pay rent. How to afford doing laundry. How to do this or that. What to do. How we were going to make it.

But I remained thankful. I thanked You for what I did have and what You've provided us with. I also remained as faithful as I could, knowing in the past You've helped and that You work everything out for our good. That You will protect us, even if we are foolish with money.

And everything is unraveling before me as a gift from God. Firstly, I have money saved away for things I need to use it for. My mom gained money for selling something. That will go towards laundry. My mom talked to our complex assistant manager and she eased our stress with her kindness. And of course, our neighbor being selfless and helping us too.

Everything seemed too perfect! And moreso, I got a surge on my shift tonight. Extra money that I thank You so much for! I know money isn't everything. Nor do I wanna see it in such a way. But unfortunately it's needed in our economy. I want to use it for good. Not just for ourselves. And You're providing so that's possible.

My anxieties were even greater on the car ride after work, running errands. But I confessed my worries to You and put them in Your hands. Now I sing Your praises. In my comfort, I've been joyfully comforting others. As it should be.

Thank You, God! For loving me, providing for me, and allowing me to see Your miracles working in my life. Thank You, God! For allowing me to be comforted. And letting that joy in me be a powerful part in my comforting and praying for others.

Thank You, my good God, Lord Jesus.