Untitled Worship #2

Thanks be to You, God, who made the highest mountains and the lowest valleys.

Glory be to the One who lasts forever. Who is the Alpha and the Omega.

Wonderous things have You done for Your people, and You are deserving of the highest praise.  Even when we see nothing good in the day, or even feel You, we've got unending reasons to praise You.

Our feelings, my feelings, shouldn't determine my amount of praise given over to You. I shall praise when I'm at my happiest, and praise while in the valley of the shadow of death. I'll praise when I am surrounded by the friends You've given me, but I'll also praise alone. Behind closed doors. Or if all but You abandoned me.

I'll praise You when I'm seeing Your works and miracles being done in my life. And I'll praise You, while I'm still waiting. While I'm still pounding on Heaven's door. While I'm crying out to You.

Let me speak to hundreds what You speak to me privately. Let me have the boldness, Lord, to speak Your Name and word unashamed from the rooftops for all to hear. Let me not be compromising. Let me be one whom You trust. Let me be Spirit led, never looking back. Help my eyes never falter from You and Your Kingdom.

Lord, You're the One who makes all things new. You picked me up at my lowest and brought me to a greater place. A place with mercy, forgiveness and joy. I'm forever changed because of You. You saved me and called me despite who I was. And despite the sins You knew I would commit against You in the process. You saw it as worth it. Worth it to have me in Your wings. In Your kingdom.

I'll never stop being in awe over that fact. You look at the heart, Lord. And I thank You for that. You don't see us as other people see each other. You know what matters most. You won't be deceived. You also see the best in me, even if I see myself as weak and not enough. Because, truly, I am weak and not enough. By myself, at least. But I have Your strength. You make me strong. You make me enough.

You have given me the gift of believing in Your Son. Of having salvation and eternity with You, in Heaven. You gave me to Jesus, where I'm forever safe. Nobody and nothing could rip me from His hands. I'll abide in the vine. I'll seek You. I'll continue to strive to be the person who brings forth 100-fold. Help me to live to the fullest potential.

Lord God, help me to be like Your disciples of old- faith never wavering. Lips never stopping to utter Your praises and wonderful word. Help me to be strong in Spirit, Lord God. Help me be filled, so I overflow to others. Lord, for Your glory, keep Your eye on me and keep me close to You.

My King, You forever reign.

Amen