"Short" Chapter #2- Two Stories Merge

Guys this is totally "short" lol. Also the other characters are my friend's fan fic, but they're not on Wattpad. Sorry!

Art by me :)

"Umm, is this the right place?" Devila asks as she opens the sliding paper door to the Monastery's living room. Inside is all of the Ninja and Riyu, are all sprawled all over the living room. There are some faces that Devila does not recognize, but that is besides the point. Angel waves to all of the Ninja, flashing a bright smile, but stops when she sees the unknown people.

"Okay, who's the two human dragons (omg twinning) an Oni, a depressed emo dude, and Miss Green Ninja wannabe?" Devila spits out, hands on her hips. "Devi, please calm down-" Angel starts as she puts her hand on Devila's shoulder. "I AM CALM!," Devila yells, her face burning up.

"Says the one yelling," Yoru mutters under his breath as he traces his finger around a tea cup. Devila turns to give the Oni a death stare, but Yoru avoids her gaze, innocently whistling and turning his head towards Kiyoshi. "Also, for your information,"Levi starts as he lazily gets up from a bean bag, walking towards Devila and Angel. " I AM NOT EMO OR DEPRESSED!" Before Levi can advance on poor Devila and Angel, Lloyd pulls Levi back and throws him back onto the bean bag, nailing the landing. "Hi Lloyd," Angel says to Lloyd. "Who is that you just threw into a bean bag?" Lloyd nervously glances and Levi, and Levi gives Lloyd a don't-say-anything look. "That's Levi, my best friend!" Lloyd replies, unsure and nervous. "Yep, I'm his bestie!," Levi says, almost as if on cue. Angel looks at them closely, thinking they look more like they're related than just best friends, but she doesn't push it.

"Okay yall we're heading out," Kai states as he gestures to the rest of the Ninja. "Good luck!" Then they all leave, and the only people in the room are Devila, Angel, Izumi, Kiyoshi, Yoru, Grace,Levi, and Lloyd. "Ahh sh-" Devila starts, only to get kicked by Angel. "I hate people."

"Me too," Yoru says quietly.

"Levi, GIVE ME MY BOOK BACK!" Lloyd yells in a stern voice at Levi. "No, I need it more than you," Levi replies, clutching a book to his chest. Devila sees that the title reads "How to get rid of your daddy issues and stop having PTSD because he almost killed you". " What the mech," Devila bursts out. "This is why you can't have nice things, Levi," Lloyd says as he finally grabs the book out of Levi's death grip. " Then just give me one of your million copies of the book, please! You don't need that many books, geez! You know what you always say to me, sharing is caring!" Levi pleads as he pulls Lloyd towards him, trying to get him to stay. "No," Lloyd says stiffly. "And that's my final answer."

"Come on, help your brother, won't you? Pleaseeee? I won't try to kill you anymore," Levi whines as everyone else watches this go down. THEY ARE SIBLINGS! Angel says mentally. Yoru is just staring at Levi sipping tea, with a face that reads, you-are- pathetic- even-though-you-tried-to-kill-me-before.

Grace, having quite enough of this, peeled Levi off Lloyd and threw him off. "Why are you guys so annoying? You get along like peanut butter and jelly but sometimes you too fight like a cat and a mouse. Y'all better get along," Grace says as she stands over Lloyd and Levi, who both kneeled down on the floor, faces red for many, many, reasons. "Yes Grace," Levi says in a quiet voice as he retreated to his bean bag, putting his face inside of it. Lloyd finally leaves the room, clutching his book, knowing he has won the battle.

Meanwhile, Devila is still watching, thinking WTF just happened? "Don't mind those two," Grace says. "They're very annoying even though it doesn't seem it." Yeah, no duh, Devila says in her head, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, how do you know Lloyd and the Ninja?" Angel politely asks. "And how does everyone else know?"