Chapter 20- Control is A Powerful Weapon

Tis is very long lol

YIPPEEE 20 CHAPTERS!

This chapter gets dark and gory :P Just to let you know. :)

But there is some comedy ft. Cinder and Jordana XD

Grace tries to break the fourth wall again XD

"My real name is Levi," Levi said with a surprisingly warm smile. Like there was actual happiness and joy behind it. "But that's all you need to know. For your own safety."

Lloyd wondered why he had said that.

But he was wondering about everything as he felt a cold breeze on his skin that actually wasn't there.

Was there a reason that the Dragon King hadn't told him his real identity until now?

Did Levi know things that Lloyd didn't know?

Dark truths and beginnings? Untold stories?

But for whatever reason, no matter what his gut told him to do, he stayed put like a statue.

Levi grabbed Lloyd's shoulders gently and pulled him closer. " You know," he started, his gray eyes boring into Lloyd's vibrant green eyes. "I've always wanted to see you, Lloyd. We're not so different as you may think. We both had many hardships."

Hardships? What could have went wrong in his life? How did he know that Lloyd had many traumatic experiences as a child?

Was his early life like that too, covered and hidden in the shadows of the darkness, never truly seeing the light until someone finally pulled him out? It was true that there is more to a person than you might think. Lloyd wouldn't guessed that on his own.

" I was abandoned by my parents when I was very young," Levi continued. "They left me in a completely different realm. So I was adopted, but it all ended when it took over. Took my whole life away from me. I wandered many realms until I finally reached my homeland, Ninjago. There I learned the truth about my biological family. I did have a sibling, who was possessed by a spirit opposite of mine. They will never know how it feels to be controlled at of the time."

Lloyd seemed taken aback by this. So the Levi he had seen previously, wasn't the real one. "You know how it's like to be controlled by a great evil, right?" Levi asked. Lloyd nodded. When his Oni side took over, it was like someone else was pulling his strings. "I guess it might also be useful to tell you this; I'm not fully human."

"Not fully human?" Lloyd questioned. "Then what else are you?"

"I'm part Oni and something else," Levi replied. "What is it?" Lloyd asked, puzzled. What were the odds that Lloyd kept on coming across other part Oni? First Grace, who was part Oni, Yoru, who was a full Oni, and now Levi, who was also part Oni. And he thought that he was the oni one. "That, I cannot tell you," Levi said. " Even I don't know (lie)." Lloyd raised his eyebrows. He could tell he was getting lied to. He learned that skill a long time ago. But it didn't stop him from getting tricked so many times.

"Why can't you tell me?" Lloyd prodded. Levi's eyes grew darker. "The spirit inside me won't allow it," he responded as Levi now grabbed Lloyd's arms as support, looking down. "It won't let me tell things. It controls my every move."

"I want to be free. I can't stand it anymore. I want to do things in my life, see my actual family. Make up for the lost time. I would do anything if it meant I would be free," Levi ranted as he started to collapse towards the floor, landing on his knees. "Why can't you break free?" Lloyd asked softly, feeling apologetic for him. Levi turned his head up. "It's too hard. If I were to break free completely, it could drain everything out of me. It's also because of my fate."