Chapter 21- Where Are The Answers I Need?

TOURNAMENT IS NEXT CHAPTER HEHEHEH

This is basically just filler but u should read it anyways, it's not that long

Also new cover!

-Six months later-

"Lloyd? Hello? Lloyd?!"

Grace got impatient and smacked the back of an absentminded Lloyd's head. "Owww," Lloyd groaned as he moved his hand to relieve the pain. He slowly moved it back into position. That hand was the one that was split open, by Levi. Lloyd knew it wasn't intentional, but now he wondered where Levi was, what the Wolf Mask Army was plotting. The last fleeting memories he had of the Shadow Dojo was when Kai carried him out, running towards the dragons. He had also not heard much from Izumi, Kiyoshi, and Yoru. He wondered what they were all doing. Where they on an adventure? Or at the very least, a place were things always happened?

Lloyd wasn't saying that life at the Monastery was exactly boring. Arin, Sora, and Wyldfyre were making rapid progress in their training. Arin had already perfected his Spinjitzu, and Sora was starting to learn it from Nya. Lloyd looked on as he saw Sora's slightly imperfect form as she practiced Spinjtizu, which revealed to be pink and magenta. But then he sighed tiredly at the sight of Kai and Wyldfyre. She was getting it, but his stress level was still very high. Kai looked like he desperately needed some rest.

And Grace, well, she had been a little skeptical to learn Spinjitzu, but reluctantly gave in. Her spinjitzu was two colors, combined to make a mixture of purple and green. She had learned very quickly, with Lloyd as her teacher. For a while when Lloyd was recovering from the whole incident at the Shadow Dojo, Grace would pop in and fill him in on what was going on. And by the time he was all better, Grace had masterfully learned Spinjitzu. When Lloyd asked her how she managed to do that, she blushed and said, "Well, it was my way of making sure you got better, so you could see my progress."

Anyways, Lloyd was sitting on the porch, spacing out before Grace had interrupted him. He was holding a bunch of scrolls, barely looking up. No wonder Grace was trying to get his attention. It was growing darker, and his bandages on his wrist were getting undone. "Come on, let's go inside," Grace informed him.

The weapon that he was cut with was no ordinary weapon, it was strong, ancient, and looked like it was used to command the Wolf Mask Army. It was determined to leave a mark; even after 6 months it was still irritated. And maybe it was connected, but Lloyd kept on having dreams, more like visions, about Shatterspin. There was nightmares, were Lloyd kept on screaming on in the dead of night, only to be comforted by Kai. Lloyd hated feeling powerless, and usually withdrew into the scroll room and his room.

He was trying to find answers; what was Shatterspin? Who could have been the one who corrupted Levi? He was trying to find anything he could about it, he had tried sending a letter to Yoru and Kiyoshi, but alas, he did not know how to send it to them. Lloyd also had no success in trying to completely shut out his Oni form. After what happened at the Shadow Dojo, where he had lost his nerve, asked Grace to help control his Oni form

.

Grace, to put in one way, was indeed graceful even as she let her Oni side shine through. She had a lot of patience with Lloyd, even though he literally almost killed her once. But still, Lloyd still had a long way to go before he could be at peace with his mind.

"I'll be right there," Lloyd responded as he got up, starting to gather up his scrolls and such. "Okay, see you then," Grace replied as she went back into the Monastery, closing the doors behind her.