Chapter 25- You're Still My Brother

So yeah, this took some time to write. I kind of lost motivation for a bit because of Painting the Merged Sky and New Chances and Opportunities. (will be posted at some point here) But today, I finally got back my motivation to finish up the chapter! And it's all because of a helpful playlist with music for writing on Spotify

Okay, let's start!

"Jay! You don't remember me?"

As Jay kept on walking without turning back, he thought of those words. He really didn't have any memories from long ago. He didn't remember his parents, or anything that happened. He didn't even know how he ended up in the Administration. Honestly, he didn't even know where he was going. Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared before him.

As the smoke cleared, Jay could make out Cinder, who was coughing up a fit. "Oh god, I think I inhaled the cloud," Cinder said while wheezing. Jay raised his eyebrow. "Jeez, you think I would be better than that." Cinder then noticed Jay staring at him. "Do NOT tell Jordana about this. She will NOT stop talking about it if you do."

They continued the walk to the meeting. No one said a thing. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. That, and Cinder still trying to properly breathe after accidentally inhaling his power.

"You called for us?" Jordana asked, kneeling down before the Corrupt.

"Yes," he said sharply as he looked over a balcony. (The Corrupt is now in full control. They cannot see him clearly) "I think it's time we review what we have done so far." Ras nodded at his master. "We have used the source dragon energy to reopen the Shadow Dojo and relocated the lost secrets from long ago that I forgot, along with learning Shatterspin. See, Cinder, you mastered it, correct?" Cinder bowed obediently as Jordana scoffed. "So has this mortal body I must use until my return."

"My lord," Lord Ras asked. "Then what is our next course of action?" The Corrupt smiled. "Well, soon we should be able to soon conquer the source dragons, hopefully without the Ninja knowing, with our plans with the Tournament."

"Um, sir?" Jordana questioned, winching.''I have a question. Well, it's about the boy you possess." Cinder also looked curious, but he didn't want to add on to something that Jordana had asked. "Oh, this boy?" the Corrupt replied as he showed off Levi's body, which he was controlling at that moment.

Jordana nodded, but didn't open her mouth again. "Well, I'll tell you everything then, if that's the case. Long ago, I was defeated by the Conduit. He binded a promise with the First Spinjitzu Master that made it impossible for me to do anything or escape my captivity. And later down the line, during the Serpentine War, I tricked the First Spinjitzu Masters elder son, and it freed me so I could roam. This child was incidentally born with my elemental powers, so I had the advantage. Ras also helped me, and was helping me long before I possessed the boy.

Ras nodded in response. 'So," Cinder started as he shifted foot to foot. "Isn't something going to happen after that?With the gong and mallet we acquired?" The Corrupt's face fell into a pleased look. "Very well, Cinder. Soon the blood moon will approach, we can resurrect the Forbidden Five, the most feared elemental masters ever to exist. Thankfully, thanks to the Tournament of Sources, we can pick five of the losers to take place for the five.

Jordana rolled her eyes. Of course Cinder is trying to look good in front of Lord Ras by being all knowledgeable, Jordana thought. He's always trying to get ahead of me and be Lord Ras' favorite.