Chapter 24- Is That Really You?

So yeah, this chapter took me a while to write and it's pretty long. The new season coming out also might have affected it... I watched NDR S2 P1 twice. So anyjays, enjoy!

(Oh yeah I'm going to add the updated brackets at some point)

"We have to save my sister!"

"Oh wait, we saving a girl? Is she hot?

"I'm telling the headmaster!"

"Here Jay, just have mine."

"But it isn't cold."

"If Garmadon is back, then I'm the Lord of The Jig!"

"It should be someone expendable, like Jay."

"WHaT?!"

Kai remembered something that happened a while ago. He could remember it like it happened yesterday.

-------Flashback-------

"Hey Kai, can I ask you a question?" Jay asked as Kai swung his legs around while on the roof of the Monastery. Jay struggled to sit, his foot slipped and he almost fell to the ground. Kai grabbed his foot in time and pulled him up to sit. "Be careful," Kai hissed. "Nya would kill me if you got hurt." Jay sat down carefully. "So anyways, Kai, do you actually consider me as your brother? Because technically I am, because I'm Nya's yin. But sometimes I feel like you don't care about me. Do you?" Kai seemed shocked that Jay had asked him such a deep question. Sometimes he acted very immature, not his age at all. But alas, it was the idiot that his sister loved.

Kai playfully pushed Jay. He then let out a short laugh. "Dude, of course! I'm just playing with you, that's all! That's what brothers do." Jay's face had a serious look on it before he also broke into a smile. "Yep, that's right! Now how about we play some Prime Empire?" Jay exclaimed as he expertly jumped off of the roof. "I bet I could beat you." Kai scoffed as he got off the roof as well. "In your dreams."

-------------------End of Flashback------------------

"Okay, so today we will have shorter battles. No real reason, just thought you might need a break. Today the people who are fighting will be as the following; Master of Form vs Master of Crystals, Master of Heat vs Master of Destruction,Master of Illusion vs Master of Mind, and Master of Lightning vs Master of Slime. Again, check the times and arenas. Have a good battle." Kai thought that Levi seemed to sound very tired, almost drained. Meanwhile, Wyldfyre turned to Yoru, growling lowly at Yoru, who fixated a cold stare. Other elementals turned to look at each other.

Lightning, wait, like Jay? The Ninja turned to look at the person that the young Scorpio was being stared down by. They were wearing purple and blue, while they had a hoodie on their head. They finally pulled down their hood, giving a harsh, cold stare at the Ninja. "Jay?" Cole exclaimed as he saw the familiar brown curls, but the once friendly blue eyes where icy and electric. "Is that you?"

"Hey buddy," Kai started, walking towards Jay. He had saw him last night, but wasn't able to approach him. And to be honest, for the first time in his life, Kai was actually scared of Jay. It had been so long since he last saw him, so he wanted to take it lightly. Jay grabbed his wrist and threw him down. "Oooh," Arin said as he winced. "That looks like it hurt." Jay turned around quickly, ignoring the voices of his friends. "What's wrong with him?" Lloyd questioned. "Something does appear to be wrong," Zane added. "But I don't know what it could be."

"Well anyways," Grace said. (I had a big temptation to say anyjays) "It looks like Wyldfyre and Yoru are battling first. So we should make our way to the arena after breakfast. At breakfast, Wyldfyre was boasting about how she could easily beat Yoru, while Yoru kept on giving her cold stares as he put a piece of bamboo over his mouth for some odd reason. He spit it out and then started to play with his chopsticks, pointing them at Wyldfyre as if she were a target. But Kai didn't even care. He was too lost in thought as he thought about Jay.