Chapter 9: I am free again

"However far away I will always love you.

However long I stay I will always love you.

Whatever words I say I will always love you.

Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am free again.

Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am clean again."

        I continued to kiss Liam, oblivious to wear the music was coming from. The song fit perfectly to the moment, Lovesong by Adele. It pushed me into the kiss further until Liam pulled away; "I think that's your phone..." I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it.

    "Yeah, Niall?" I questioned, irritated that he ruined my moment. "Where the Hell are you?" My brother questioned. "Well, where the Hell are you?" I retaliated, putting emphasis on the 'you'. "Harry and I are at Nandos with a few friends. Come find us!" "Ummm.... Kinda busy right now." I said through the phone, looking at Liam.

    He stood a short distance away from me, looking down at his hands. He seemed somewhat embarrassed. "With what?" Niall questioned, curiosity ringing in his accented voice. I could tell Harry was listening too by the muffled whispers they exchanged and the way I heard my voice echo on the other line. Liam smirked as result of Niall's question. "Um well..." I started but Niall cut me off. "Somebody said that they saw you leaving the party with Liam..." I could tell he was frowning. I could imagine his upset expression on his cute little Furby face.

     I almost let out a giggle at the picture of Niall in my head. Liam looked up at me with a confused look on his face. Before I knew it, Liam had taken the phone from my hands; "Hey Niall. We'll meet you at Nando's in five. Okay?" I was instantly irritated. Niall and Harry were going to be pissed...