Chapter 22: Well.... Last night....

"Hey Jas." Niall said, closing the door and sitting in front of me. I lifted my head in confusion. Niall put his hands on my knees and rested his chin on them. "How'd you find me..?" I questioned. I guess a closet was a pretty obvious place to hide but I was sure no one would look here. It was big closet but the floor was cramped and cluttered, just big enough for me to squeeze into. "You always hide in a closet." Niall replied matter-of-factly. That was right. That's why I'm horrible at hide and seek. I gave Niall a small smile that was invisible in the dim light of the closet.

    "Niall I'm so confused." I muttered. "Yeah.... I know." I was taken aback, this wasn't a time for Niall to be a smart ass. "What's going on, Niall?" He sighed and the weight of his body on my legs was lifted. Niall adjusted himself against the wall with his feet pressed against the door.

    "Well... Zayn and I were outside swimming and we heard screaming from inside. We freaked and ran in to see Harry and Liam running through the first floor looking for you. Zayn asked what happened and Harry started babbling. Liam and Harry got in an argument about what Harry was saying and it turned into a fist fight." Niall gushed quickly.

     My jaw dropped, those two in a fight was something I did not want to see. "Oh my God... Is everyone okay?! What-" Niall cut me off; "Zayn and I broke it up before it got too bloody. Liam has a bloody nose and a bruised chin. Harry had a black eye and a split lip." Niall informed me. It was silent for a moment as I took all of what Niall had said in.

    "Jasper?" Niall ended the silence, gaining my full attention. "Yeah, Nialler?" I questioned back. "What the fuck happened?" He asked bluntly. I explained the whole situation, starting from when I first came home. "Woah shit." Niall said when I was finished. "What does Liam know, Niall? Seriously, I need to know." I demanded.

     "I- I'm not quite sure..."I sighed in exasperation. "Fine.." I grumbled, knowing that Niall was being honest. "Hey Jasper, you want to know something weird?" Niall asked, filling the growing silence. "Hmmm.." I answered. "Well last night..."