Chapter 28:Sassy

Louis touched his lips to the back of my hand, just as Liam had done the first time we met.

"Um.. Hi. I'm Jasper." I replied as Louis let my hand drop to my side.

"So I've heard." He simply stated.

        His voice was rich and somewhat high pitched. You could tell he was sassy. I simply nodded, not knowing how to take in the introduction. Louis walked over to my father and put his arm casually over his shoulders and gave him a playful hug.

"Bobby's told me all about you." He said.

       My dad laughed as if the two of them were the best of friends. Woaah there. I thought. NO one called my dad by his first name in public. Everyone called him Mr. Horan. Except for my mother of course, but that's a different story.

"He has." I stated suspiciously, raising an eyebrow and letting my sass rise to the surface.

         Louis seemed to ignore my statement, continuing his own conversation with his old pal, Bobby. I moved closer to the pair, hoping they'd join me into the Instead, they continued talking- the topic turning out to be me- right in front of my listening ears. Oh my god. I thought. Louis is exactly like him. Ex. Act. Ly. Like my dad. I scowled to myself. I knew exactly what my father was doing. I just had to figure out how he was going to do it.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 31, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

L.A Dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें