No Going Back....

"Take me home, Tom."  She turned to him and smiled as he walked up to her. He smiled back. She was far more composed than he'd anticipated. That was reassuring.

Then she dropped the - filthy - bombshell.

"Take me home and use my body however you want, for as long as you want. I'm yours to play with, to get whatever satisfaction your cock needs. My body is yours to use. I am completely worthless if not. I am not worthy of anything else.  It seems I will let you down after all. What's the point of marrying me, having a child with me when I'm going to leave you. All I'm really worth is a quick fuck."

"WHAT THE HELL ALISON?" Tom was completely astounded and horrified, not at the language but at the desperation in her voice.

"I said," she glared, grabbing his crotch and rubbing salaciously like a cheap whore, "take me home, strip me and fuck the living daylights out of me. I want to feel you. I need to feel you. I need to fucking have you."  The crudity pouring from her mouth would, under other circumstances, have completely shamed her. Not today. Today, she was someone else. If she were Ali, she couldn't bear the reality of it.

Tom stared at her, his mouth quite literally hanging open. Of all the reactions he'd anticipated, this hadn't even made the top 1000.

She let his groin go and now grabbed him by the arms, pulling him to her, eyes now wild with fear. "Tom, I'm going to die. There's no time to lose, I want to get fucking laid and I want
..... to live. Tom... I'm scared...." She broke off, her breath becoming short in a major panic attack. She looked at him, eyes wide, gasping desperately.

Tom grabbed her, she was falling apart. None of the filth she'd just come out with was her. It was blind panic. It was fear. His heart tore apart for her.

"Shhhhh love. It's ok. Shhhh, look at me. Look.At.Me." he grabbed her and made her face him. "Breathe with me..1....2....1....2...." he put her hand on his chest, letting her feel his breathing rhythm. Ali shook her head wildly.

"Can't... can't bre... can't...." she grabbed at him, feeling the world disappearing down a dark tunnel.  The edges of her sight beginning to go grey, she felt weak, and her legs wobbled.
"Alison!" Tom spoke sharply to her to get her to focus. "Look at me. Breathe. If you dont breathe, you'll pass out." He pulled her close. "It's going to be ok. I promise, it's going to be ok."

She collapsed in his arm, a wail coming from her like a dying animal. She began to scream and scream until Tom shook her. Not through anger or frustration, he just couldn't bring himself to slap her. Not his darling girl. Not any woman, to be honest, but not even in an emergency. And this was a mental emergency.

She looked up at him as if suddenly coming into the room for the first time. 

"Tom?" She whispered. "Tom, I'm scared, hold me?"

"Ali. My love. It's ok. It's all going to be ok." He held her to him, resting her head on his chest. "My poor darling, shhhh. I'm here, I love you, and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of MY life with you. And I plan to live to 108. So there!" He smiled down at her, stroking the hair from her forehead and gently kissing it. It was slick with sweat.

"I'm so sorry, darling. What must you think of me. That... filth?" She blushed scarlet. "I could hear it coming out my mouth, but I couldn't stop it. It was as if someone else was making me say it.  Please, forget I ever said any of it."

Tom smiled, his eyes now glinting wickedly as he knew she was calming. "Oh no, do you have no idea how hot it was, hearing that from your delicious little mouth? All that disgusting filth? Oh, Ali, I have every intention of fulfilling at least some of your deepest darkest desires, my love."  He winked, grinning broadly and kissed her softly. She giggled, flushing to her ears.

"That's better. I love it when I can still make you giggle and blush kitten. Now, let's go home. We have lots to talk about. You know that, don't you?"

She nodded, "Yes, yes I do."
He opened the car door, and she slid in. Looking up at him, she smiled. "How did I ever manage without you?"

Tom smirked. "I really have no idea. Just as well, I'm marrying you, really. You'd be a mess without me!" He looked smug as he walked round the car and got in.

She thumped him playfully. "Oi you! Don't get carried away!"  

Tom started the car, turning to her. "Darling, I agreed to marry you, and I intend to do exactly that. There's no wriggling out of it now.  No going back.  You're stuck with me forever!"

Ali laughed and kissed him, "Thank God for that."

They drove off home, the email, and a difficult conversation ahead. This time, though, it would only be difficult, not impossible.