Falling... Falling... Fall (Wait ed 1b)

We were both quiet on the drive home.
It felt a bit awkward after what just happened tonight.
He still looked angry, but I was quite sure I didn't do anything to warrant that cold shoulder.

I kept my head turned to the window at my side, willing this road to immediately reached home so I can escape the confine of his car.
He has the audacity to ignore me after the kiss he gave me just now.

I swallowed, remembering that kiss.
Patricia, galit tayo!
Mamya mo na pagpantasyahan yung kiss.

The moment the car stopped, I immediately opened it and went down.
I mumbled a thank you, then went straight to open our front door.
I was just about to close it when I was surprised that Billy is just a step behind me.
He pushed the door opened, went in, then I found myself placed against the door, his arm snaked around my waist, the other holding my head, his lips continuing the kiss he started earlier.

I closed my eyes, my lips following his lead, one of my hand holding that arm placed on my head, the other holding the hem of his shirt. His tongue is aggressively exploring my mouth, and all I can do is hold onto him, as I feel my knees weakened, luckily his arm around me is keeping me in standing position.

After two, three minutes, he slowed down, and thinking we're about to be over, I wantonly removed my hold on him, and was surprised when he lifted me from the ground, my legs automatically went around his waist, my hands he adjusted and placed around his neck, then he walked and carried me to my room.

I will definitely scream if he'd place me on the bed, but I was able to breathe when I consciously noted that he has placed me on top of my wooden dresser, and he's standing between my legs.

He's still continuing with his kisses, and me, answering to every nibble and bite and lick. Then I felt his lips left mine, then it went to my cheeks then my chin then I felt him bit my earlobes then kissed that sensitive part below my ear.

I felt him grinned when I tried to push him that moment he kiss and lick that skin.

"Billy...", I whispered...

"Noted, P", but he went back one more time, while holding me close so I couldn't move away.

I can feel the room is getting hotter, his hands now going up and down my sides, one dangerously going up, which made my breathing becoming more shallow.

I needed to bite my lips to swallow back that whimper. Then I felt his fingers unconsciously finding the zipper of my top, and the moment he found it, I felt the indecision when he closed his eyes, then he placed his head between my neck and my shoulder, his lips resting there, as he placed his one arm on my back, and the other just beside me.

"I'm sorry...", he said in between heavy breaths.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and hugged him closer, kissing the side of his head.

"I was angry, P. And when I kissed you just now sa parking lot, it felt like I'm going to be crazy "

"That's why you were giving me the cold shoulder?", I asked, while my arms are still wrapped around him.

"Yeah... I was thinking what it is that I have put myself into", he said, his tone teasing, but I somehow knew what he meant. "I probably need to limit kissing you. I'm not sure if I can stop myself next time", he confessed softly, while his lips is still kissing that pulse point on my neck.

I smiled and whispered, "We probably don't need to stop next time...", which earned me a tight squeeze from him as he said, "that's too tempting, Patricia. I'd probably take that offer anytime, but..."