"Sub"

I was not able to finish my slides that night.
I woke up at 5, and went to campus before 6am.
I messaged Billy that I'm on the way to Archi building and that he doesn't need to pick me up.
It was not even five minutes when I received a message from him.
He said he'll drop by Archi before 9 so we can have breakfast together.
I smiled upon reading that message.
Sana makakain ako mamya.

I thought I only have two slides to submit.
It turns out, there are five slides due today.
So, there goes my semester.

My GE class at 2.30pm was cancelled, but we're supposed to submit our paper sa Faculty Center. I think I could at least get a tres on this one.

I was supposed to go to Math at 11.
Pero nagmessage si Laarni.
Grades after midterms are out.
Only three has the possibility to pass the class.
Shocks! Hindi talaga nag-curve si Carpio.
Kanina, gusto ko pang maiyak.
Pero parang ngayon, nawalan na ako ng gana.

Physics lab is fine.
Yung lecture ko yung delikado.
Parang kahit gusto kong kapitan yung Archi... parang sya na mismo yung bumibitaw sa akin.

I was waiting for Billy sa stairs sa harap ng building.
I feel like I can't breathe inside this building.
Medyo madamot sya.

I saw Billy walking towards that place where I was waiting, then he stopped about fifteen meters away from me.
Someone has approached him.
He stopped and looked at whoever that is.
Hindi ko makita yung mukha nya... natatakpan nung halaman.

I waited for five more minutes, pero mukhang matatagalan pa sila.
I was thinking of whether I'll just leave him here, and just message him na umalis na ako... or...
I took a deep breath and smiled.
I'm never the clingy one, but I think, more than any other time, I need him today.
Kahit hindi na yung boyfriend.
Kahit yung best friend ko lang.

I walked near him, and without lifting my eyes, I held his arm and leaned to him.
Parang napapagod na talaga ako.

Gusto ko sanang magtantrums tapos magselos, kaya lang wala akong lakas.
I closed my eyes and just looked at the woman in front of me.

I started to look at her from her feet up...
Magsimula tayo sa baba para hindi obvious na I'm checking her out.
Shocks! Checking her out talaga?
Parang kahit ako natitibo sa kanya, paano na kaya tong jowa ko.

I looked at her shoes which, seriously, who in their right mind would wear stilettos in this Uni where you need to always have a race every time you move from one building to another? But her sandals looks nice. It has a tiny ribbon on top.

Then, I look at her pants... no, scratch that... she's not wearing a pair of jeans... the hem of whatever she's wearing does not even reach her knees.... Mid-thigh, hmm... long-legged, kaya naman pala napahinto si Billy Boi.

I moved my eyes higher, and there I saw the tiny strap of her sundress. Medyo gifted si Ate Gurl sa bandang part na yun.
I smiled to myself, kasi parang natatanga na naman ako.
I'm quite certain hindi to kagandahan.
Sana naman po hindi...

I took a deep breath, and forced my eyes to move higher- that's when I wished I didn't dare look at her face.

Beatrice Aguilar.
Billy's one and only girlfriend who managed to surpass the 3-month rule.

I tried to smile at her, but she looked at me as if she's privy to something I was not aware of.
Yung parang nakakaloko yung ngiti nya.

"I didn't know na sumasabay pa rin pala si Carla sayo. Buti hindi nagagalit yung girlfriend mo"

I saw Billy grinned, he looked at me, and it was then that I realized- he didn't tell Bea that he was here to pick me up. He didn't dare tell her na ako yung girlfriend nya. Second time in a row. Anak nang...