Stupid in Love

Billy took the seat that Budoy has vacated.
I was looking at him, gauging how I can be sure that this guy is really my best friend and not the boyfriend, when I felt him pulling my chair near to where he was sitting- I was too close to him that his legs were outside my chair, which effectively trapping me in my place.

"Two minutes", he said, then I saw him closing his eyes. I smiled, knowing he's trying really hard to give me my best friend. I was watching him, beer bottle on hand, hugging it- when I was surprised when his arm was suddenly behind me, supporting my back, the other on my neck and head, titling my face, as he, without preamble, claimed my lips.

Beer bottle still on hand, I am but a willing participant to him assaulting my lips. Then a second or two later, I felt his tongue trying to gain access to my mouth, but I tried to keep my mouth shut, worried we're actually making a scene in this corner.

"Carla", I heard his whisper, as he's nibbling my lower lips, but I shook my head, telling him no.
Then I was surprised when I felt him smiled, then the next thing I knew, he has bitten my lower lip, making me yelp and that crazy guy took the opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth.

Both of his hands were now holding my face, I closed my eyes, sucking, licking, nibbling, following his lead. I felt him grinned against my lips, as he continued to assault my mouth. I heard myself whimper, that beer bottle still in my hands, I all but climb to his lap just to be closer to him.

Then I felt him slowed down, his kisses becoming gentler, his biting turn into nibbling, then he's kissing the side of my lips, as he slowly distance his face to mine, and I felt him slowly opened his eyes.

"Have I already told you "I love you" today?", he asked repeating what I have just asked him the previous day. "If I haven't, I just want you to know that I do... a lot a lot"

I grinned at him and said, "If that kiss is any indication, I think that is more than a lot a lot". One of my hand still holding that bottle, I freed the other and touched his face. "I love you, sobra...", I said as I placed my forehead against his. We stayed that way for a couple more seconds, then I smiled remembering that we have a couple of things to talk about.

Thankful for having that moment, I grinned then whispered, "Your "two minutes" is up,  Boyfriend. Ilabas mo yung Kumpare ko". I felt him grinned as well, then before I could even distance my face, he pulled me back giving me one quick deep kiss.

———-
Billy left about five minutes ago, and when he came back, he had another bucket of beer and a plate of sisig and bopis to follow.

I was watching him as he was strutting his way to me, then I had my eyebrow raised as I caught him winking at that girl who has been eyeing him since he made his way to place his order.

I have my eyebrows raised and my arms crossed when he came back to his seat.

"Oh? Why?", he asked, as put the bucket down and the waitress followed him to bring the pulutan.

He smiled at her sweetly, and the girl seriously blushed.

I stepped on his foot when he still hasn't looked my way, and that definitely got his attention.

"What?"

"Anong what?"

The guy just looked at me as if he's not really sure what I was referring to.

"Did you just wink to that girl in the other table?"

"Which table?"

"The one on your right? That girl wearing a tube habang kumakain ng sizzling"

"Did I? I couldn't remember"

"Billy!"

"Oh? Ano?"

"Are you even taking me seriously?" I asked, kasi yung totoo, napipikon na ako. "You're flirting with almost all the girls in this bar, while you're with me"