●| Author Note

First of all, thank you sm for choosing this book<3

I would like to tell you'll that I'm not a professional/pro author. I'm writing this book just to feed my own delusional, that's it. *giggles*

This book is not for you if you can't tolerate grammatical errors as english is not my first language.

⚠️Warning!! Before you dive into this book I would like to tell you that in this book, there are a lot of scenes which may can trigger you, that includes abuse, Consensual nonconsent (rape play), bondage, masturbate, dominance and many more.

Every chapter may can contain 18+ scenes. Please don't read this story if you're a soft romance reader or you feel uncomfortable while reading this type of things probably because of you being a soft romance reader.

And also every characters in this story is indian as it is a indian story plus it is written in english but, there are also some hindi dialogues!!

Although, I hope you will enjoy reading this book as well as I request you'll that you should read this book atleast till 5-6 chapters as I don't know how this author-reader thing works so, may this story can be boring at starting.

Ergo, once again thanku for choosing this book and you're all free to drop this book any moment, if you feel like it's not one for you. But, please don't comment something rubbish.

Love you<33