16: The good decision.

|| Author Pov ||

|| Author Pov ||

Raj is sleeping from past 2hours. He is allergic to sweet things as you can say, he is basically allergic to sugar. Yet, he choose to ate the cake and cookies made by his highness cause he doesn't want to make her sad.

After he fainted, Juhi called Varun and then, doctor came. Treating Raj he also gave some medicine and description about his health.

And now, Raj is laying on hospital bed while Juhi is sleeping on the chair, putting her head on bed.

She cried and cried. Blaming herself about all this. Kavya tried to console her but, she failed.

Raj slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Juhi, his highness.

A smile appeared on his face looking at her as he was admiring his highness, her hair stands were on her face disturbing his view.

He slowly adjusted them on her back but, with a flinch Juhi woke up.

"Aap? Aap thik haina? Mai doctor ko bulau? Kaisa lag rha hai aapko?" She blabbed a lot of question until, Raj shushed her while putting a finger on her lips.

"I'm all fine. I just have an allergy with sugary foods, it's normal-

"I'm sorry. I know all this happened cause of me, Please forgive me" Juhi whispered in guilt while Raj sighed.

"You don't have to say sorry. It's alright, okay?" Raj said gently while Juhi nodded.

But still, there was guilt inside her. Feeling guilty is all she can do, right now. And Raj, he is too in love with her to understand anything.

He can gladly give himself to his highness to ruin his life, the way she wants.

"I'm not good enough for you. You should find someone better." Juhi addressed.

"I should find someone better? By leaving the best?" Raj asked while lifting his right eyebrow.

"I don't know why you are choosing me when you have a lot of better options. Why me?" As soon as this words slipped from her tongue, her eyes started getting teary.

"You are not an option! Get that fucking thing in your little mind. I love you and I will always do. You are my love, my choice, my highness, I will choose you over and over again. If you don't love me, it's okay. I will wait for you. Just be comfortable around me. Let me love you the way you deserve." Raj announced making Juhi eyes widened. She wasn't able to say anything.

"You are making me go crazy. I can't live without you, not even a single second. You made me a whole different person. Right now, who I'm is written by you, meri jaan.
My soul is too tangled with you, I can't afford to lose you. If you are not in my life then, my life is just useless. You put the meaning in my life. Mai aapka hu sirf, puri tarh se." Whispering all that Raj gently kissed on Juhi right hand.