22: In hall, on couch.

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

I smiled looking at my reflection in mirror. The dress is perfectly fitting my body making my curves look more attractive and it's end at my upper thighs.

It's 8'o clock of morning. Raj was maybe coming in no time after dropping Aahi to her school.

It's been almost more than one week since we even kissed eachother. No matter how much I scold him or resist his touch but, in reality I fucking love it.

I can get wet even if he breath near me.

I'm horny whore, only for him.

He make me feel things which I don't even know that it exists. He is the man of my dream. I love him!!

Okay, no distractions. I have to focus on my work, right now. I adjusted my red lipstick and checked out myself one last time.

Taking the ribbon, I made my way towards the hall. I blushed unknowingly thinking about what I'm going to do—

Ugh!

I have to be bold! No blushing, no smiling, just be confident and smirk.

Nodding on my own thoughts, I waited for him. I switched off the lights and closed all the curtains while I leave it some lights on and I also lightened some candles.

The atmosphere were giving all dark vibes.

I heard door bell ring. He is here. I ran towards the door and opened it.

Pulling him aggressively inside with his tie. I throw him down on couch. That was quick.

Raj looked at me with a amused look on his face while her eyes roamed around my body.

Putting my one leg between the gap of his legs. I leaned towards him whispering, "liking the view, prettyboy?"

I pushed him down on couch and hovered over him. Without any warning I slammed my lips on him. He kissed me back immediately while our lips moved in same rhythm.

Taking his both hands above his head, I tied them with pink ribbon. I pulled back as soon as I'm done with my work.

"Pink ribbon suits you" I stated sitting on his abs. My hands made their way towards his shirt as I unbuttoned them.

"Don't start something which you can't end, my highness or you will regret atlast" he whispered making me smirk.

"I know what can I do and what not, Mr. Raj Oberoi" saying that, I leaned in and started placing wet kisses on his neck while I grabbed his left breast.

Cause of his workout, his chest were getting more bigger. He badly needs a bra!

I licked his chest and pinched it. "Aah" a low moan left his mouth. Fuck, that was the hottest moan I ever heard.