23: His second home.

|| Raj Pov ||

|| Raj Pov ||

She was sleeping on bed looking so beautiful. Looking at her I can feel the comfort.

I was up all night admiring her sleeping figure while sitting on couch. I know she is not going to leave me, right?

I don't want her to leave me, not now or ever. I want her as forever, my forever.

Unknowingly, tears dropped from my eyes which I immediately wiped away. Why I'm crying? She is not leaving me I know.

I blinked multiple times and headed towards her sleeping figure.

Slowly placing a long kiss on her forehead, I whispered "I'm not letting you leave me."

"Mmh" she hummed as she moved a little in her sleep.

Immediately, she sat straight while widening her eyes as she checked the time. What's wrong?

"Rraaaj, it's 10:00 am. Why you didn't woke me up?" She asked while getting up from bed hurriedly.

"I don't want to ruin your beauty sleep, my highness" I exclaimed while she glared at me before going into the bathroom.

"Seems like you have some plans today" I addressed while she stopped and didn't locked the door of bathroom.

She come towards me while running. "Aaj maine aunty se promise kiya tha kii hum sbhi breakfast saath mein krenge" She said with a sad smile. Aunty? Did she mean my mom?

"So?"

"You know what? Sab kuch aapke wajah se hua hai. Aap hii neh mujhe nahi uthaya isliye mai late uthu aur ab—ugh" angrily she stepped inside the bathroom.

Wait! Maine kya kiya?

Why she is blaming me for waking up late? Having breakfast with my parents is not a big deal, is it?

She can have her breakfast with me like everyday. We do enjoy having it together!

|| Juhi Pov ||

I was glaring at Raj while he was silently driving like nothing happened. What the fuck dude!?

It's 1:00 pm. Can you'll believe it? We're going to have lunch with his parents when we were supposed to have breakfast.

Kya sochenge woo mere baareh mein?

"Kyu soch rhi hai aap faaltu baatein? Kuch nahi ho rha" I heard him saying while I turned my face opposite towards window.

"Meri jaan mujhse naraz hai kya?" I heard him saying softly while I tried my best to not blush.

The way he address me with his highness then, his jaan. Ahh!

"My highness, aren't you going to talk to me?" He again questioned while I just ignored him.

After some moment, a beautiful bungalow come in my view. It look so majestic, guards opened the door while he entered inside.