10: Teasing him.

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

I woke with a huge back pain. I adjusted myself on bed and annoyingly opened my eyes only to find myself on a quiet similar place.

Wait! Why I'm at Raj penthouse? The only thing I remember is that I fall asleep in his arms and didn't we were in my flat? How I end up here?

Fuck this back pain..

I got up from bed and saw a big mirror, a wall mirror in front of bed. I walked closer to mirror and my eyes widened as I noticed I'm wearing a tank top and shorts.

I ran down towards downstairs and saw him sitting on a couch. I was about to yell but, he signed me to shut up? He was on call. Ugh!

I was standing in front of him, glaring him. "We will discuss about that later" he stated on call and hanged up.

"You are up? How are you feeling now, my highness?" He asked and I ignored his question while crossing my arms near my chest.

"You changed my clothes? Without even my permission? Huh" I yelled at him while keep glaring at him.

He pulled me on his lap while grabbing my waist. That was hot! Noo, Juhi get a grip!!

"Is there any problem with that, my highness?" He asked with his low fucking seductive voice.

"Don't call me 'your highness'" I stated and a chuckle left his mouth. Did I said something funny? No, right?

"You are the one who was complaining me that I called you Juhi." He mentioned making me feel stupid. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever" I said and adjusted myself on his lap.

"How I end up here?" I asked. I felt his heavy breath on my neck while my cheeks coloured into a red hue.

I'm just blushing cause I felt his breath on my neck? I seriously need to control myself.

"You were the one asked me to take you here as you were to tired and sleepy" Raj announced in a low voice.

I slowly nodded and about to stand up but, he pulled me more closer to him. My eyes widened and cheeks were heating as I can feel something near my ass.

"Just give me a minute" he groaned while I gasped. I slowly turned around towards him and sat on him fully. His head was leaning against the couch.

Should I tease him, a little? I nervously bited my lower lips.

"I'm not going to give you even a extra second" I whispered in his ears. I can feel his member growing underneath me.

My hands made their ways towards his neck and I harshly kissed his jaw, leaving a mark.

"Don't start something you can't end" he groaned while heavily breathing. Such a turn on this man is, fuck!

"Shh..just enjoy it like a goodboy you're" I whispered into his ear and slowly bitted his ear.