19: Mosquito Bite.

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

"Black coffee kitni karwi hoti hai" I mentioned and forwarded the cup towards him.

"Ek sip lelijiye, mithi hojayegi" hearing his words, I controlled myself from blushing.

Putting the cup down on table, I ran from there and made my way towards our room. It's already 11'o clock of night and he is still working.

I want to sleep with him, I want some cuddles. Aahi is already sleeping and recently, I found that she is a light sleeper.

With a sad pout, I layed down on bed and put the duvet above me. Closing my eyes, I tried to sleep but, sleep was nowhere to found.

Ugh!

"Just fucking sleep, Juhi" I yelled at myself and closed my eyes.

Laying on same position from god knows how much. I was keep staring at ceiling.

Raj have a meeting at 11:30 pm, with a American client. He had been a little too busy yet, he give me and Aahi enough time.

It's been 3 months since, me and Aahi was living with him. He have changed a lot. He started taking care of us and take us on date too. The most heart melting moment is that he took care about Aahi too, very well.

He is such a gentleman which every girls need in their life.

I checked the time and it's already 12:00 am. Wow! From past one hour, I'm talking to myself and just staring at ceiling.

Annoyingly I stands up and walked towards the office room.

I glared at Raj whose all attention were on the screen. He didn't even glance at me.

I sat down on couch in front of him.

|| Raj Pov ||

I smirked as I saw her sitting in front of me. The annoyed look on face.

"What about the other design, Mr. Williams?" I questioned and turned my attention on screen.

"Yes, we will show that to you" He said in his American accent while I nodded.

His employees started preparing to show the designs while I looked straight and confusingly looked as Juhi wasn't there.

Is she already gone? I didn't sa-

My eyes widden as I felt a pair of hands on my pant. I looked down on saw Juhi, she slowly unbuckled the belt.

I hold her hand and before I can say something, Mr. Williams took my attention.

We continued our meeting as his employ were showing the designs and I was fucking hard.

She unzipped my pant and placed a kiss on tip of my dick making me glup.