08: His home.

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

It's been 1week since I did those nasty things with him. And I'm too embarrassed to face him so, I had been ignoring him.

Almost from 10days I know Raj but, it's such a dumb of me that I started liking him. I know it's weird, how can you like someone in this less time? I just can't stop my growing feelings towards him.

He had been trying to contact me, but atlast I just ignore all his messages and calls. The worst thing is he didn't come to meet me!

A lot of things happened in past week. I got my periods which was cherry on top to make everything more worse.

Rahul posted me on his socialmedia saying 'my beautiful ex' like what the fuck, dude?
He had been hiding our relationship but, now when we broke up he introduced me to everyone by posting me on is insta.

My insta DM is all filled with reporters and press media requests. Some of them even came to my apartment.

Oh god!

So, I changed it. Right now, I'm living in a flat which is a lot more shorter than my apartment and it's on ground floor. But, it's enough for me and Aahi.

I posted on my insta story that- I left him, Mr. Rahul Oberoi because he cheated on me, with a boy.

And that's how the real nuisance began. Rahul is son of the Sarthak Oberoi, the billionaire. I don't know much about them nor I'm interested. Rahul uses to told me about them and he also have a older brother. To be honest, he is so jealous of his brother like the way he complains about him makes it clear.

Nevermind, it's their family matter.

I just want to live peacefully. The peace which is fucking nowhere to found.

Maybe after paying all the debts I could able to live happily with Aahi. I don't know how my life is being more and more worse, day by day. And Aahi life depends on me.

My life was perfect until my mom died while giving birth to Aahi. Dad loved mom a lot after she died, he had a mental breakdown. And after some weeks he started drinking. Every night he comes home, he uses to yell at Aahi cause he saw her as a curse.

Months passed and our home turned into a mere house. Dad took a lot of loans for his drinks, he became a alcoholic.

Amd with that he also died. All loan sharks started to come and threats me. I solded all mom jewellery and paid the approx loans. After that, 26,00,000/- left. The most scary thing is I have to pay ten lakhs to Vikram, who is MONSTER.

A sigh left from my mouth by thinking all that-

I heard door bell ring. Maybe Kavya and Aahi is already here. I made my way towards door and opened it.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled, looking at drunk Rahul. He was keep blabbering about something. My eyes widened as soon as I saw him creating mess, catching attention for other peoples. The fuck he is here for?