12: Gay?

|| Raj Pov ||

|| Raj Pov ||

"Don't you dare to make any noise, it's my highness call." I commanded at Vikram who was in mess.

"Please come home soon with Varun bhaiya. We have a surprise." Before I can say anything, she told me and giggled. And who is we? Did she mean Aahi and her?

"I have to go, bye. See you soon." She said and hanged up the call.

What the fuck happened?

"Pleasee..le-let me g-go" I heard Vikram begging making me disgust.

"I will fucking kill them even if they dare to look at my highness lustly and you wankershit dared to touch her, huh. Do you even know how much she cried?" I gritted my teeth saying that.

"Ple-please I will nev-er going to do that again. Let me go." He cried.

"She also begged you to let her go but, did you listened to her?" I questioned and I shouted on his dick while a loud scream echoed all over the basement.

"Cut his fingers and then, let him go." I said to the bodyguard who was standing near to me.

"You should know the experience to live without a dick. Actually, I can't take a risk."

I walked away from there and saw Varun smiling to himself.

"Seems like you found your prince charming." I taunted while smirking.

"You're my prince charming, I don't have to look for someone else." Varun stated making me roll my eyes.

"Bhabhi told me that I should make sure to make you come home soon" He added.
Juhi have his phone number? Wow.

I sat into the car on the driver seat while he sat on passenger seat.

"Why are you coming with me? Where's your Kawasaki?" I questioned while starting the engine.

"Let's go, baby. Don't question that much." Varun said with a pout.

"Disgusting" I addressed and focused on driving.

"You know you look so hot when you are angry" what's wrong with him? Varun is behaving like a typical teenager fangirl.

"I will also look hot when I will chop your tongue" I mentioned.

"You can chop my dick too" Varun grinned.

I stayed silent as a lot of disgusting thing already happened, today. The only good thing happened was me playing with My highness and with my princess.

I stopped the my Porsche. Varun leaves from there while I parked it and entering into my penthouse.

"Bhootiya bangla kyu lg rha tera penthouse?" Varun whispered.

The lights were off and there were some candles lighting. I remember Juhi told me that she have a suprise, is it part of that?

We both roamed around into the hall and this fucker Varun is blabbering about god knows what-