02: Untied by those toxic chain.

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

"Yellow colour is soo pretty." Aahi mentioned and I nodded, it's normal daily I hear this from her and I'm clearly okay with that. She loves yellow colour a lot, sunflower is her favourite flower and pineapple cake is her comfort food, just because they all are in yellow colour.

I admired her as she reads all those things. Unexpectedly, my phone rang and it's kavya. It's evening, why she is calling me now?

"YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON YOU. I SAW HIM KISSING A GIRL AND THEN THEY BOTH GET INTO THE CAR. I'M FOLLOWING THEM WITH A AUTO." Kavya yelled from the other side of phone just after I picked up the call.

"Are you serious?" I asked her but, she just kept silent. I glanced at Aahi who was looking at me with those doe eyes.

She is so cute and sometimes a little too curious about everything. I waited for some moment but, kavya didn't replied back to me so, I just kept my phone on speaker and start playing with Aahi while making sure to teach her basic things.

Our giggles were all over the room. Aahi was keep giggling so as me. "I told you a lot of times that he is not good for you. See, now your rahul has come to the club with some other girl." I heard Kavya saying this from other side of phone.

"Hello" I said picking up the phone and removing it from speaker. "Come over at harmonyhaven club" She ordered? "I can't. Aahi wil-

"USSE AUNTY KE PAAS CHOR KR AAJA MERI MAA WRNA MAI TERE BOYFRIEND KO MAAR KRKE VIDWA BANA DUNGI TUJHE" Kavya screamed at me and I told her to relax as I'm coming, with that I disconnected the call.

"Aahi" I called her with soft voice. "Mujhe aunty ke ghar jaana hoga?" She addressed and I nodded sadly.

"But, don't worry. Your dii will come just in some hours hmm" I announced and She didn't say anything just hummed.

I locked my apartment while taking my purse and left Aahi at anuradha aunty apartment. I started my scooty as I made my way towards harmonyhaven club. I don't know about kavya but, I will surely kill Rahul if I found him with any other girl. His been ignoring me from past fewdays saying he is busy. Busy with what? What the hell he is doing that he can't even talk to me for some minutes? Making out with other girls?

I saw Kavya standing near the club as she waved towards me. I parked my scooty and walked towards her. 

"Are you sure the one you saw is Rahul?" I asked to confirm. 
"I'm damn sure" Kavya replied with so much confidence.

We both goes inside the club as loud music and alcohol smell hit me. "Where tf he is?" I asked and kavya yelled a 'WHAT' and I denied.

I made my way towards a waiter and asked him were his manager is and just the moment I asked him that he literally started shaking in fear. 

Ugh!

"Relax,dude. I'm just the friend of your manager so, I just want to meet him" I announced it and he nodded. He then make me follow him as he left me in front of his manager cabin. That's it? It was so easy.