13: The live stream.

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

"You're living with your boyfriend?" Anuradha aunty asked me from the other side of cell-phone.

"He is not my boyfriend. We're like a good friend." I replied with a sad smile.

"You need to be careful beta. You are young and living with a good friend, who had been being your friend with only past one month." She stated.

"I know but, he is a gentleman and he take care of me and Aahi." I said in a convincing tone and it's also true. Raj is too good towards me and his princess. He is nothing like his brother.

Anuradha aunty is like my mom, I can understand her that she is just worried about me.

"I think you should shift some where else. What if you and Aahi, both are like a burden for him that he have to take of unwillingly. It can ruin your friendship, beta." I hummed at her words.

Is I'm burden to him? I think I'm, the way I show those tantrums and completely treat him like he is really my boyfriend. I even ask him to do all those silly things which he agreed to do it. Although, he is a billionaire. He have his reputation.

"Juhi. JUHI. Are you there?" I heard anuradha aunty yelling.

"Yea-yeah. I will talk to you later and thank you so much for taking care of Aahi." I said and with that I hung up the call.

I'm just creating trouble for everyone. I'm using each and every person in my life for my own benefit. I don't deserve them.
Even Aahi like spending time with Anuradha aunty not me. Is I'm not good enough? Kavya is busy in her own family problems and Raj is busy in his office work.

I sighed and checked the time. It's already 10'o clock of night. Everything will be alright when I will pay all the loan and get a good job for myself and Aahi.

I have to do a live stream on 11'o clock. I calculated all the amount and also made a great plan. It will take me almost 4-5 months to earn seventeen lakhs and then, I will be all free from those disgusting people.

Walking into the room, I took out my blood red lingerie. I have to fix the system and camera. I sighed and unwrapped them from the cardboard box. And start fixing it.

I don't have any mood to do this. And since afternoon I have a headache too, it's like I will pass out soon.

Ugh!

"Perfect" I sighed as I fixed everything. I grabbed only few things from my house so, I have only two lingerie and nothing much, nor any sex toys or any playful things.

I'm going to wear the blood red lingerie as  black one is too overrated. I also have the fake serum as in case if I didn't cum.

I stripped and wear the lingerie. "The type of slut you're" I said unknowingly while looking at my reflection into the mirror.