21: The news headlines.

|| Raj Pov ||

|| Raj Pov ||

"Baby pink or blush pink, konsa lgau?" My highness questioned.

"Joo bhi aapka dil kre, last meh toh azib hii dikhna hai mujhe" I commented and I heard Aahi and my highness laughing.

Actually, they are trying makeup tutorials on ME. It's Aahi who had this stupid idea and I literally didn't agree with her until, my highness asked me and whinned in front of me like a baby, my baby.

"Stop smiling naa, makeup kharab hojayega" I heard Juhi scolding me and I nodded at her words.

I'm sitting straight from past one hours. How much time it is going to take? And I can't even smile?

"Wh—what's that?" I questioned as soon as I felt a slight pain on my eyelashes.

"Nothing, I was just checking that it's real or not" she answered making me chuckle. Why in the world I will apply a fake lashes?

"Lipstick lgayengi aap yaa lipglass" I heard Aahi saying and what's lipglass?

"It's lipgloss, baby" my highness corrected. Did she call me baby or her sister? I was the one who was thinking about what's 'lipglass' obviously I'm the one who she called baby.

I grinned thinking about her calling me baby. "Why are you smiling so much? Open your eyes now"

I did as she said and opened my eyes while smile never left my face. She was leaning so close to me.

Applying the lipgloss, we both were so close to eachother and I can feel her breathing. I'm damn sure she can feel it too.

Should I just kiss her? Her lips are so tempting—

"You are looking like a babygirl" Juhi stated and stepped away from me. Babygirl? That's her not me!

"Handsome, you are looking so pretty like a barbie" Aahi giggled making me smile.

My highness was smiling looking at me or I should say proudly smiling on her makeup skills I guess while Aahi was giggling.

Atleast, they both are happy and that's what matter most for me.

I took the makeup mirror and saw my face. My eyes widen as soon as I saw my face. The fuck I'm looking like this—

"Why are you giving that type of look? You are now a material gurl" I almost chocked on air hearing Juhi words. What's material gurl?

Both sister duo were giggling while Aahi was saying in gilbish language.

"RAJ, ARE YOU EVEN MY SON? WHY D—

We all's attention turned towards the feminine voice we heard yelling. My eyes widened in shock as soon as I saw her. What the fuck is my mom is doing here?

"Are you doing makeup?" She asked stepping closer to us.

"She is my mom" I whispered into Juhi ears while her eyes widened at my words.