05: The night talks.

|| Raj Pov ||

|| Raj Pov ||

"WHAT?" I yelled on my phone. "Please approach here as soon as possible" varun announced and I disconnected the call.

It's already 11'o clock of night and now I have to head towards street racing spot.

"Where are you going at this time?" I heard dad questioning. Fuck!

"Tomorrow you have to attend a meeting with Mehta constructions, did you  prepared your presentation?" He asked.
"Have you rechecked it?" He asked one more question.

I sighed. "Dad, relax! I'm all ready for that meeting, if you want we can do that meeting right now but, at this moment I have to go somewhere and it's very moment" I exclaimed and with that I ran away from there cause I know he will ask a lot of questions to me.

I sat onto my Porsche 911 and started the engine. I started driving towards the racing spot. "Aditya have gone nuts. Who the hell bet on his own girlfriend when you're not even professional?" I said to myself while anger is taking all over me.

After some moment, I arrived there. Varun come towards me while running. "Thank god you came. Aditya's girlfriend is almost crying and he is just fighting with Sourav." Varun explained everything.

We both made our ways towards them. "Ohho look who is here" some fucktard said in teasing tone.

"Raj, isn't it's your rule that a win is win. And a winner always deserve a prize." Sourav told me and I looked towards Aditya for any justification but, he stayed silent.

"What was the deal?" I asked. "Whoever will win going to have a night with Surbhi" Sourav replied.

"He cheated. He pulled that dirty s-

"Let's do it again" I announced cutting Aditya words in mid. Everyone started hooting and Sourav agreed with me.

"You're going to do it with Porsche?" Varun questioned and I noded. Sourav is not a pro, I have seen his racing matches. He starts with being at normal speed and at last he speeds his car. He is such a silly opponent for me.

I sat onto my Porsche and gripped the steering. "Come on babygirl, we have to win. I know you will not going to disappoint your daddy" I said and smirked.

"Little did he know how bad he is going to lose against me" I said and with that I started my car engine. Within some moments my car is in 180 mph.

After 2km I did a drift and with that I started driving towards the flag. I did my favorite stunt which helped me to not get trapped into his dirty trap.

I turned my car and smirked as I know who is going to be winner. I drove at the final spot which is where we started from.

And as always I won. Everyone were cheering. I stepped out from car and that's when Sourab car approached.